Recalled/Assigned: Jarred Tinordi sent down (Nov 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
I don't think either has looked that good, so i'll ask what is it about Beaulieu that he's done well?

I don't see what's blind about it, Beaulieu hasn't shown much in the way of offense. Showing flashes isn't impressive to me, NHLers get paid to produce, personally I feel that the poster I quoted got it right.
No he hasn't shown much I agree. But for the type of game he plays and for him to be comfortable and to produce points the way we want him to he needs a real shot at it. Not just play 2 games, make a mistake and then sit him for 2 games. For him to be comfortable carrying the puck going forward and pinching offensively like Markov or Subban he has to be confident mentally. You can't just come in cold in and out of the lineup and play that way. The kid needs to play 20 straights games and get in the groove..if he still doesn't show signs of getting better than by all means sit him or send him down to play.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
No he hasn't shown much I agree. But for the type of game he plays and for him to be comfortable and to produce points the way we want him to he needs a real shot at it. Not just play 2 games, make a mistake and then sit him for 2 games. For him to be comfortable carrying the puck going forward and pinching offensively like Markov or Subban he has to be confident mentally. You can't just come in cold in and out of the lineup and play that way. The kid needs to play 20 straights games and get in the groove..if he still doesn't show signs of getting better than by all means sit him or send him down to play.

Why would he need 20 games to get in a groove? ...and why would he be cold? The team has played 16 games this year and he's played a total of 12(NHL and AHL).

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
That's the kind of performance and presence I want to see more regularly. He is way too shy in the big league to do that. I have no idea if it's a lack of confidence, him being shy, the play being too quick for him up there, or a blend of every one of these factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna