Recalled/Assigned: Jarred Tinordi sent down (Nov 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Canadiens Montréal ‏@CanadiensMTL 6m6 minutes ago
Canadiens recalled forward Drayson Bowman from the Hamilton Bulldogs this afternoon. He will join the team later today.

Guessing it's to replace Bournival. Weird timing nonetheless. Already have a 13th forward sitting against Minny tonight & we don't play until next Tuesday. Could of have played with Hamilton tomorrow. Makes you wonder if... :sarcasm:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Canadiens recalled forward Drayson Bowman from the Hamilton Bulldogs this afternoon. He will join the team later today.

Guessing it's to replace Bournival. Weird timing nonetheless. Already have a 13th forward sitting against Minny tonight & we don't play until next Tuesday. Could of have played with Hamilton tomorrow.

Supposing Tinner gets recalled Sunday, that' puts us at 24 roster players, meaning Bowman will get sent back down? :huh:

The personnel management gets weirder and weirder with this club.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Looking purely at statistics, it seems he has been a nice addition for Hamilton. But with Moen or Bourque already sitting tonight, why call him up now?

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
The personnel management gets weirder and weirder with this club.

Edited my post though, we'll be at 23 with Tinner called up & Bournival on IR. Didn't see that the Habs website had kept Tinordi on the roster on their website :laugh:

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
What it tells me is that they (MB in particular) still want to sit Bourque and Moen, and that Bowman will replace Bournival in the lineup. That's the hope at least.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Interesting. It might just be a reward for Bowman's hard work. It may very well be the beginning of the end for Bourque. The Habs currently have 13 forwards on the roster, it's not like there is a pressing need to have an extra body. Maybe the staff no longer has patience for Bourque.

Analyzer*

I love how a call up always means a trade.

Could happen, but not likely...

TorontoMapleLeafsFan*

Guessing it's to replace Bournival. Weird timing nonetheless. Already have a 13th forward sitting against Minny tonight & we don't play until next Tuesday. Could of have played with Hamilton tomorrow. Makes you wonder if... :sarcasm:

He is probably with Montreal Canadiens for a couple days then gets reassigned to Hamilton.

HShahzad

Jan 23, 2014
Its the end Bourque's era in Montreal. But, i'm sure something bad enough will be coming back our way.
Should of kept Cammaleri! He seems to be a nice guy, but he just NEVER performed to our expectations. Except last playoffs.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Its the end Bourque's era in Montreal. But, i'm sure something bad enough will be coming back our way.
Should of kept Cammaleri! He seems to be a nice guy, but he just NEVER performed to our expectations. Except last playoffs.

Bickell for Bourque? That's the first thing that seems to come to my mind when thinking about a Bourque deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad