Confirmed with Link: Jared Knight to wild for Zach Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
So many people were in love with him on this board. At least the Providence board can finally move onto talking about something else now.

The Bruins gave up on this guy about 3 years ago when he started to train to be an MMA fighter and hurt himself.

Hopefully it's for a passable #6-7 NHL defenseman. Ballard maybe? No idea, but Minny claimed Prosser off waivers and traded for Leopold so they must have an extra defenseman or two.

what what?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Seems like Hockeysfuture has both these guys listed as D level prospects with low talent rating.

So pretty much a minor league deal.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Fletcher probably called and just whispered 'Phillips' and Chiarelli said 'DEAL! DEAL! DEAL! DEAL!' without even waiting to see if it was Chris OR even who it was that was calling...

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Great kid with great set of hands. Saw quite bit of him here with the Sea Dogs. He was one of our best players, even on one the best stacked teams in QMJHL/CHL history.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Hopefully Phillips helps get Providence to the playoffs so when Spooner Pasta Ferlin all get sent back down at the end of the year they'll at least get some playoff experience.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I hate that ****er Cassidy. Knight agent wanted this and got his wish.

Now we get to see if this kid is a bust or not.

I am going to go to SA and buy a combo heavy and speed bag and name it Cassidy

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Just wanted to say that you probably got something interesting here. Saw him play a lot since I follow the Q and I thought he wasn't solely a product of Huberdeau. Was creating a lot of chances for himself and his linemates. Good hockey IQ. All about consistency for him. Have that tendancy to sleep at the job. If he gets it....might have a chance to do something.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
So we need to get younger, faster, and 'tougher'.

Trade Knight and Caron, waive Cunningham, keep Campbell, Paille, Kelly.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
So many people were in love with him on this board. At least the Providence board can finally move onto talking about something else now.

The Bruins gave up on this guy about 3 years ago when he started to train to be an MMA fighter and hurt himself.

Hopefully it's for a passable #6-7 NHL defenseman. Ballard maybe? No idea, but Minny claimed Prosser off waivers and traded for Leopold so they must have an extra defenseman or two.

if you haven't yet you might want to put me on ignore cause I'm going to personally **** up that board with Knight talk- thanks for putting this thought in my head

PsychoDad

Apr 20, 2007
Berlin
Not Really... Why is every one impressed by Knight, he has done nothing since he was drafted

Because some users have met his family during the pre-season practices and somehow became possessed. Same happened to a lesser extent to Ryan Button years ago because his cousin was a regular on hfboards.

LyndonByers

Nov 1, 2006
Somehow Chiarelli managed to waive a young speedy player (Cunningham)who could be a cheaper 4th liner but decided to keep expensive 4th liners like Kelly, Campbell, Paille & managed to add another one in Talbot.

Who is Boychuks replacement?

Broonzfanz

Feb 25, 2003
Visit site
Because some users have met his family during the pre-season practices and somehow became possessed. Same happened to a lesser extent to Ryan Button years ago because his cousin was a regular on hfboards.

Thanks that makes more sense. Because his play has warranted the messages that are being posted on here.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Hope he can make a place for himself in Minny, good area too, closer to family

I like the return too, would have liked to see knight finally make the roster with that shot and hitting ability but Philips could be decent here

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Main problem with Phillips is he is a below average skater. He has some positive attributes, hands, intelligence, but he is slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad