Confirmed with Link: Jared Knight to wild for Zach Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
So many people were in love with him on this board. At least the Providence board can finally move onto talking about something else now.

The Bruins gave up on this guy about 3 years ago when he started to train to be an MMA fighter and hurt himself.

Hopefully it's for a passable #6-7 NHL defenseman. Ballard maybe? No idea, but Minny claimed Prosser off waivers and traded for Leopold so they must have an extra defenseman or two.

PlaceboFan

Sep 24, 2014
Good, he was never going to amount to anything in Boston. Hopefully he can turn it around in Minnesota. Wonder what's coming back.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Never understood why they took him at 32 when Merrill and Toffoli were still on the board.

Justin Faulk was on the board!

...in Chia's defense, at the time I would have taken John McFarland (who is in the ECHL but had a 96-goal season in the GTHL).

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Another wasted 2nd Round pick...I guess it's not so bad we gave up 2 2nd rounders today.
I wish Knight was given more of a shot, I hope he puts it together for the Wild. I did like his game but he got buried in providence and hardly any quality ice time with quality teammates, but at the end of the day he just couldn't make it happen.

The blame is on Knight, he couldn't produce or earn more icetime, but I just wish earlier on he was put in a little better position to succeed...instead of worrying about the development of...Rob Flick, Cory Kane, Ethan Werek...Andrew Cherniwchan.

ah well..at least we still have the Tommy Cross project.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Former 1st round pick. Interesting. Hasn't produced too much in the AHL, but he has done more than Knight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad