Proposal: James van Riemsdyk

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
I think what Bob Murray said about Bobby Ryan at the open house after he traded him: "Let's face it, Bobby Ryan has had zero chemistry with Getzlaf and Perry since the playoff series against the Sharks in '09." He said some other things too that pretty much summed up to it wasn't working out and it was time to move on.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Not if we want to set records this year........ For being shutout the most in history.

But seriously, JVR or a prime Selanne couldn't save this team as long as Getzlaf and Perry continue playing like this.

It is not just them this is a entire team problem. Sure they could be much better but even so how good would the team be with the rest being like they have been?

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Not if we want to set records this year........ For being shutout the most in history.

But seriously, JVR or a prime Selanne couldn't save this team as long as Getzlaf and Perry continue playing like this.
Scoring a goal helps to build confidence as much as a good hit or a fight. Not just for the player, but the team. This team is melting down mentally at the moment. We can't look to Getzlaf right now to make that happen. It doesn't have to be JVR, but we absolutely need goal scoring depth, and beggars can't be choosers.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
This team could definitely use JVR. He would be our 2nd best winger behind Perry. The lack of offensive creativity and goal scoring ability on this team is embarrassing.

Another guy we could really use about now would be Mathieu Perreault who has 47 points in 69 games with the Jets.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
This team could definitely use JVR. He would be our 2nd best winger behind Perry. The lack of offensive creativity and goal scoring ability on this team is embarrassing.

Another guy we could really use about now would be Mathieu Perreault who has 47 points in 69 games with the Jets.
What? No. Why? I need to write 10 paragraph reply, then I'll get back to you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad