Tribute Jake McCabe

cipher

Jun 24, 2016
He's been great since he's been here. Steady, lays a few hits, and he also led some nice rushes up the ice from our zone.

mclaren55

Apr 12, 2010
Really impressed. I had him labeled as a 4/5 Dman when we got him given the teams he was coming from. Guy has been a solid #3 for us and I'm pleasantly surprised by the speed he can generate and his defensive acumen. Good pickup for sure.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Really impressed. I had him labeled as a 4/5 Dman when we got him given the teams he was coming from. Guy has been a solid #3 for us and I'm pleasantly surprised by the speed he can generate and his defensive acumen. Good pickup for sure.
It bears repeating that we have for two more seasons after this one at a mere 2 million cap hit. Off the top of my head, this is looking like the best trade Dubas has ever made!

Thornbury

Dec 29, 2019
It bears repeating that we have for two more seasons after this one at a mere 2 million cap hit. Off the top of my head, this is looking like the best trade Dubas has ever made!
There was a post that showed the combination of the McCabe and Sundin trades works out as:
Out - Sandin, Anderson, 2nd
In - Gustafsson, McCabe, Lafferty, 5th, 5th

All told, nice piece of work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad