LeBrun: Jake McCabe drawing steady interest from contenders, price is a 1st round pick

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Wait a minute, 1 good hit, 1 dirty blindside hit and 1 hit from behind and a bonus of him being rag dolled by a guy who doesn’t fight is impressive.
While cool that he stepped up.
I guess when your team is as soft as TML this qualifies as tough.
Let's see, you've presented zero facts, just opinion and you've attributed weaknesses to Sandins game that are either not true or heavily exaggerated. I'm sure you harbor no bias at all lol.

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
If you are going to make claims then back them up. 1 video is more evidence then the nothing you presented. Stop being intellectually dishonest and prove your claims.
2 dirty hits is not evidence of being tough.
But enough with you. You’ve been a Leaf fan too long.
Keep those expectations low and pick a team to root for in rounds 2 to 4 of the playoffs.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Keep those expectations low and pick a team to root for in rounds 2 to 4 of the playoffs.
When an argument is lost those who are ignorant usually resort to insults. Thanks for proving I was correct in my assessment of you and just how little you know.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020

Funniest thing is this isn't even a new part of his game. His draft he was seen as physical but the worry was his size would make him injury prone playing that style lol

"Intelligent two-way defender with a heavy shot and great offensive awareness. Plays a physical game for his size but could stand to add some explosiveness to his stride."

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
If you are going to make claims then back them up. 1 video is more evidence then the nothing you presented. Stop being intellectually dishonest and prove your claims.
You want him to present video of Sandin not hitting?

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
You want him to present video of Sandin not hitting?
Thats funny but no that wasn't what I was asking. A simple stat search would show Sandin leads the Leafs in hits and is quite physical. He also has solid numbers relative to his deployment and quality of competition. I'm not saying sandin is a future top pair D, all I'm doing is refuting someone's lazy and inaccurate analysis of a player I've watched since he stepped into the AHL and the NHL. It's a strange world we live in when someone feels compelled to defend willful ignorance.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Playoff hockey is a faster, tougher and more physical fight to the finish.
Sandin is not a good skater, doesn’t hit or take hits to make plays. Opponents move on him without fear.
If they need Sandin for the power play that’s fine but then what are you paying Rielly (also non physical and weak defensively) all that money to do?
Oh he can hit. It's also not bad to have other option as there is a 2nd unit and injuries happen.

jaric1862

Jan 14, 2014
At 4 Million, a first is a crazy price given his lengthy injury history. I can understand that price is Chicago eats a third of the cap hit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad