Player Discussion Jake Evans (Part II)

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I like the way he is playing. He thinks fast the game. Doesnt wait before to make a play. His feet always in movement, ceush the net always. Best Surprise of the year I would say

Reactions: Corson27

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
This is how you do it. If only a certain other young center could follow the example.

Every night Evans hustles and works hard. Is good defensively and has some touch.

He has played well and deserves more ice time. Book it, he just took KKs spot on opening night of the playoffs. It’s hard because we are talking a 7th rounder vs 3ova but at some point results and effort matter and should be rewarded.

Last edited:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
MB really ****ed up by signing Staal. Good thing is that Evans has a good attitude.

It was a bad acquisition, by a GM that much more often than not is good in the bargain bin. So I don't have that big of a problem with Marc on this one - unless he's forcing DD to play him.

Which brings me to who I have a problem with - DD, for playing him. Staal belongs in the stands once the puck drops in the playoffs.

Reactions: No More Subban

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Jake the snake plays the game of hockey like a god damn Man
755F.gif

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Byron was great too
Byron, Evans and Lek have one thing in common: they can skate and create. Their collective speed, and threat of same, takes pressure off our defence, as opposing teams are more hesitant to aggressively forecheck out of fear of being caught. How many other line's are able to create such hesitation?

Reactions: angusyoung

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad