Confirmed with Link: Jacob Trouba going pro (UPD: Jets agree to terms)

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay

tumblr_m4qefrMGBY1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
I fully expect Trouba to be a Norris candidate after reading this thread. Perhaps we can even move him for Crosby (and a pick) in the offseason.

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
I fully expect Trouba to be a Norris candidate after reading this thread. Perhaps we can even move him for Crosby (and a pick) in the offseason.

I am not sure about the long term health of Sid "Chiclets" Crosby, the guy is a walking lighting rod for injuries.

I also assume you are being sarcastic.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I went to Jets Gear at MTS because I was bored at lunch. The lady told me it would be a custom order and take 1-7 weeks to heat press it lol. Yeah I'll be trying somewhere else.

jigglysquishy

Jun 20, 2011
Regina, Saskatchewan
Electric tape is like $1.50 and comes in different colours.

Poor people represent!

On topic, Trouba is going to learn from three absolutely fantastic players. I think that's something that gets forgotten a lot. The experience of playing with a Buff or Bogo or Enstrom will benefit him his entire career.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Electric tape is like $1.50 and comes in different colours.

Poor people represent!

On topic, Trouba is going to learn from three absolutely fantastic players. I think that's something that gets forgotten a lot. The experience of playing with a Buff or Bogo or Enstrom will benefit him his entire career.

Ehh, I don't know if I'd really include Buff in that. Bogo perhaps and definitely Enstrom. But I think Hains should be included as well.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Pretty sure he was coming into town today, and there will be a press conference some time tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad