Prospect Info: Jacob Olofsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I'll have a better feel after this season, I want to see how Olofsson handles the SHL since I got to see several of DLR's SHL games at 18 and he actually was pretty good and in a very similar situation where at 17 his team was in the 2nd league but at 18 their teams were promoted to the SHL.

Poehling I saw a lot of this past season, almost every game and I was very impressed with the little things he does. I just need to see how much progress he makes in his offensive game, if it continues then I feel safe in saying he'll be a 2nd line center for us baring injury. If it stays the same I'll see him more as a 3rd line center that maybe can be a 2nd line center.

The question is when does Olofsson come over, as I assume Poehling turns pro at the end of the year unless he wants to finish his Senior year with his brothers since it will likely be the last time they play together outside of pickup games.

Is Poehling's brothers senior year this year or next year? I was thinking about that this past summer.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Timra takes the lead. Sebastian Collberg scored it and it was a beauty. Exactly like the Scherbak goal against Fleury in Vegas.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
watching Olofsson today, missed most of the 1st, he didn't get on the ice at all for the first 6 minutes or so of the 2nd but then started playing a regular shift. Maybe the penalty messed things up. He played 5:06 in the 1st, 5:00 in the 2nd. 1-0 Timra in the 3rd.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
watching Olofsson today, missed most of the 1st, he didn't get on the ice at all for the first 6 minutes or so of the 2nd but then started playing a regular shift. Maybe the penalty messed things up. He played 5:06 in the 1st, 5:00 in the 2nd. 1-0 Timra in the 3rd.
I will be giffing him later tonight if I find some good sequence from him.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I will be giffing him later tonight if I find some good sequence from him.

I didn't see his shifts in the 1st but he did have a shot on goal. In the 2nd he did very little, one play he was skating around with the puck but other then that not much. Good speed/skating though. His line scored in the 3rd, Hallander but he was moving back to the point to cover for the D man.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
We have trouble keeping our prospect healthy ffs...

Hope it's nothing serious and a quick recovery! Finger crossed.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Timra takes the lead. Sebastian Collberg scored it and it was a beauty. Exactly like the Scherbak goal against Fleury in Vegas.

kdzw08x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad