Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
0c4jsojvp2n11.gif

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
YES! FINALLY, COMMON SENSE PREVAILS!

Our team just got so much better, it cannot be understated. So much better.

Also, I’m looking forward to getting a blue chip prospect back for Murray now!

HAPPY DAYS

Reactions: Doogle

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Dang did not think the buyout was going to happen. Teams must have not wanted him at all. Well he maybe gets picked up for a million dollar deal somewhere.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Legitimately shocked that the organization approved of a buyout, but I'm not complaining.

Now watch JR sign someone like Tanev or Bogosian as the bottom pair RD to replace Johnson :laugh:

Like I said when we got Matheson. It forced JR's hand. Org was not going to pay that type of cash on a depth player in a pandemic.

God, I'm just so happy right now!

Reactions: Doogle

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Bummer we couldn't dump him with 50% retention so he isn't on the books for SIX YEARS, but whatever, he's gone, I'll take it.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I'm so excited I'm just moving aimlessly about the office. I don't know what to do with my arms and hands anymore. I'm too excited to have motor function over them.

Why did we qualify Aberg? He’s in Europe.

Typically those have a NHL out clause. With that, I believe it means we retain his rights as a RFA. If he didn't, he become a UFA. Makes sense.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
I'm so excited I'm just moving aimlessly about the office. I don't know what to do with my arms and hands anymore. I'm too excited to have motor function over them.

Typically those have a NHL out clause. With that, I believe it means we retain his rights as a RFA. If he didn't, he become a UFA. Makes sense.
I wouldn't mind Aberg coming back, he's pretty quick and has a pretty nice shot

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Legitimately shocked that the organization approved of a buyout, but I'm not complaining.

Now watch JR sign someone like Tanev or Bogosian as the bottom pair RD to replace Johnson :laugh:

Ceci... I’m waiting for him to make another mistake, tbh. Or Matheson turns out to be his new one he has to fix. The man has been hopping from mistake to mistake and scrambling around for years now.

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
It could signal that a Murray deal gets turned around quickly also. It seems likely that any potential deals could have been held up by JR trying to include the anchor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad