Confirmed with Link: Jack Eichel named captain

JoelWarlord

Ex-Noob616
May 7, 2012
Halifax
Habs fan coming in peace, I play as the Sabres in an EHM league so I made this earlier, do with it what you wish:

9nUtlkM.jpg

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Is tonight's game a referendum on Jack's leadership? Are there fans chomping at the bit waiting for the Sabres to get pummeled so they can call for Jack to be stripped of the C? Is there a Swedish conspiracy to promote Dahlin? Stay tuned for the next episode of "All Agendas Great and Small".

Last edited:
Reactions: BuffaloGooner

Goathead

Jan 28, 2015
Niagara Falls, ON
I feel like he puts to much faith in his teammates. On multiple occasions last game one of his line mates was pinned on the boards and he was waiting 3 feet away for them to win the board battle. He needs to learn to get the puck himself.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
Did I hear he switched to a shorter stick? His stickhandling has seemed noticeably better to me, especially in tight like on his second goal yesterday.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Did I hear he switched to a shorter stick? His stickhandling has seemed noticeably better to me, especially in tight like on his second goal yesterday.

His stick gets shorter and shorter every year, he's down something like 3-4 inches since he came into the league. Every centerman in the NHL finishes their career with a shorter stick then they started it with...

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
His stick gets shorter and shorter every year, he's down something like 3-4 inches since he came into the league. Every centerman in the NHL finishes their career with a shorter stick then they started it with...

It also affects leverage during faceoffs, another area he's improved this season.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY

First goal he’s ever scored on a backhand move up high. Glad he can do that now.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
I still haven't gotten used to #9 yet.
I watched and rewatched Jack's highlights with BU leading up the 2015 draft far too often to not have it associated with him.
I find one digit numbers more aesthetically pleasing, as ridiculous as that sounds. Quite happy with the change. Also kinda pissed that Nelson has Dahlin's #8 for those very reasons.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Yesterday's game may have been the most complete game I've ever seen from Eichel from an offensive to defensive standpoint and compete level. He seems to be relishing in a leadership role. Hopefully it continues; The season is a long grind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad