Confirmed with Link: Jack Eichel named captain

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
Having met him in person, he's one of the most likable professional athlete's that I've met. He really is a decent human being, it's just hard to fathom how someone gets such DUMB luck. He needs to go elsewhere, it seems like Buffalo is CURSED for him.
Yeah, I didn't mean to imply that he wasn't a good person. I just don't know how you give an A to someone who may or may not even play to start the year.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
3 of the 4 players wearing letters this season all wore letters last year...Culture change indeed...:rolleyes:

Not shocked one bit, we all knew it was happening. Should've just done it at the start of preseason and got it out of the way.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Bogosian for all his limb and ligament flaws is a really good human being. He has a good character and is well liked in the locker room.

Its about time for Jack to wear the C, Housley must read HF and see me coming for his neck.

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
Jack Deserved this, I mean he has ran this team the last few years and has been the Public Face of this franchise.

Wonder what will happen in a few years when Dahlin becomes one of the best players in the league if he will challenge Eichel for the C

StlSwedes

Dec 3, 2009
I am thrilled for the Sabres to actually have a young star wearing the C. It has been far too long. Years of 3-4 guys wearing the A or the old veteran, who was long past their prime with the C.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
Why all this negativity toward Bogosian? I've had it with this constant discrimination. Not only do many many people in the work force these days perform their jobs from the home just as effectively as those in the office, but there are also a greater number of workers with disabilities that are contributing the same or better than able-bodied workers. Bogosian should be looked at as an inspiration, not a detriment.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Obvious decision.

Now I need to decide if I want to modify my Jersey with the 9 & the C which both look so good, or just roll with hopefully what becomes a future classic.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Why all this negativity toward Bogosian? I've had it with this constant discrimination. Not only do many many people in the work force these days perform their jobs from the home just as effectively as those in the office, but there are also a greater number of workers with disabilities that are contributing the same or better than able-bodied workers. Bogosian should be looked at as an inspiration, not a detriment.

Bogo manages to remain an NHL player despite both mental & physical disabilities.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY

This post deserves a look. Great plot twist.

Reactions: brian_griffin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad