J.Roenick on Fan590 talking about Subban and respect

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
The best part about J.R saying this is that Richards doesn't have any Stanley Cup rings to plug his ears so he hasn't to listen!

Davebo*

Holy Thread Resurrection!

JR is still feeling love for PK. I searched to see if anyone linked the story below, and low and behold this thread popped up. JR loves him some PK, that's for sure.

Is there a goalie or defenseman today that you’re like ‘I wish I could have taken him on one-on-one?’

“And it would have been a great image to have me go against P.K. Subban. Who would have the bigger mouth, who would be the bigger showboat? He resembles me. Reminds me of myself as a young player.â€

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...k-eichel-s-failure--puck-daddy-170403099.html

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Threadomancy!

Shrug, I kind of like JR. Wears his heart on his sleeve but doesn't actually say anything too dumb. Not afraid to show emotion.

He's miles ahead of the CBC/RDS worst offenders, who have no actual personality but say the dumbest **** on a regular basis (Stock, Healy, Cherry, Gaston Therrien etc). :shakehead

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Threadomancy!

Shrug, I kind of like JR. Wears his heart on his sleeve but doesn't actually say anything too dumb. Not afraid to show emotion.

He's miles ahead of the CBC/RDS worst offenders, who have no actual personality but say the dumbest **** on a regular basis (Stock, Healy, Cherry, Gaston Therrien etc). :shakehead

Nice to see he likes PK but Roenick is as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Stoneburg

Mar 21, 2004
Fishing
If there were more Roenick's and Pk's in the league, hockey would be more popular.

Good to hear Roenick sees a bit of himself in PK.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
I don't think he's dumb. But he is certainly reckless and opinionated. Oh, and egoistic.

I know some former teammates and a former coach of his.....trust me, he is a bonified moron. Good guy but is widely seen as more of a clown who makes a fool of himself. Roenick is not witty or clever in any way, he is just a very dumb man with very strong opinions.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I know some former teammates and a former coach of his.....trust me, he is a bonified moron. Good guy but is widely seen as more of a clown who makes a fool of himself. Roenick is not witty or clever in any way, he is just a very dumb man with very strong opinions.

Can't help this, sorry. Bona Fide. It's Latin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad