Post-Game Talk: It's Not Over 'til it's Over PART II - See you at Game 7!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
Those last 15 minutes were like giving me a heart attack. I cannot believe how we sat back and relaxed...Capitals wanted game 6 very bad, we almost shot ourselves.

Earlier on so proud of our shooting chances, but when we sit back these guys fire away from side angles to the net to Henrik so guys like Ward and Chimera would fire away. We needed to push those guys out and block those angles.

We hung on, I swear I was yelling.. "PLEASEEEEEEE, PLEASEEEEE GOD, PLEASEE"

My armpits are sweating. Onto game 7, lets bring our A game, it wont be given at all. We have to earn everything.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Kypreos telling it right about the delay of game
Right now, to hell with even talking a challenge, you cannot make that call when you are not 100% absolutely sure.
Refs should be fined for that kind of negligence

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
No I mean I think they didn't play an overall good game, way too lose on defense and their gaps and all kinds of stuff. Both teams were pretty wide open for a bit but of course the Caps came on strong when they really got down. But like I said before, the Rangers have to manage the puck better against pressure like that. You can't just keep chipping it to the boards, it just gives the Caps the puck right back. It's a bad play.

I think the Rangers showed an extreme amount of resilience when they came out hard to start the game.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Caps tried their hardest to end it tonight. How much do they have left in the tank? Back to back grueling 7 game series for them. Rangers are a confident bunch. They've won game 7s before. Get it done boys.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
CEsKyPfUIAADa13.jpg

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
this just was a game straight of the rongo school book. pls dont rongo again up til october

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
lol CBC feed showed the D.O.G penalty wasn't legitimate. It hit the end of the board and caromed out.

And the refs gathered together for this. ****ing lol.

The ref at center ice motioned for a deflection, IMMEDIATELY, and somehow it was overturned.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Kypreos telling it right about the delay of game
Right now, to hell with even talking a challenge, you cannot make that call when you are not 100% absolutely sure.
Refs should be fined for that kind of negligence

How is that not a reviewable play yet? It seriously would take 10 seconds. Get the call right.

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
Those refs almost cost us the game with a bad penalty delay of game call.

They need a Coach's challenge in this sport

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
anyway so madly happy that manage to come trough and got us a game 7. destruction mode on!

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
Still can't believe that there was no charging call on Ovenchicken. What a dirty POIS player, and what a sack-less reffing tandem for not making a call. But grab the jersey, and that's an automatic call. Inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad