Post-Game Talk: It's Not Over 'til it's Over PART II - See you at Game 7!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 116805

L8l nash with the game winner. Didnt think that would happen whwn he scored :p

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
This team doesn't want to play another playoff game without it being decided by a goal. 4-1 and they just stop playing, it really is inexcusable.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
McDonagh was able to get into the play again so that is good. it's going to hurt like a ***** tomorrow I'm sure

Too damned exciting.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Caps have just as big a chance as we do. Haven't won this thing yet, but holy hell what comeback. This team's got some serious TUFFNOOS.

Also, Rick Nash?

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Woof. Being too careful leads to being too soft. Lack of decisiveness cost both of those last two against.

Still, very important to prove that we can pot 4 against Holtby. Game 7 at home, baby!

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Went from being pissed at the team in the 2nd to super proud in the 3rd to honestly pissed again. Happy with the result, but once again not happy with how they played. I AM confident that they can win game 7 though, so whatever.

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
Relax guys, yea they scored a few goals from a few AMAZINGLY good bounces but other than that they were out of it. We came into Washington and beat them up. Now lets close this out at MSG. Its going to be @#$%#@# rocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad