Post-Game Talk: It's Not Over 'til it's Over PART II - See you at Game 7!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingStian

Jan 8, 2011
It's 4 am in Norway. How the hell am I supposed to sleep now? I almost had 14 heart attacks.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
Wow. I just don't know what else to say. A win is a win. I'm downright exhausted from that game. But we did it. 2 in a row so far. All is even. Doesn't matter what's happened prior. Doesn't damn matter. No more down 3-1, no more them with the momentum, all is erased. It is now one game. All on the line. Crowd on our side. Fear in their heads. They will be dangerous for sure, but they will not win.

**** you caps. You hear that? You will not win. We will break your hearts. You will not break ours. **** you. You're done. All that confidence, all that joy you felt days ago thinking it was in the bag. You miscalculated. You got it wrong. This series is ours. Got that? It is ours. You will not win.

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
One of the best games I have ever seen. Wasn't good for my health but purely amazing. My heart is still pounding.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
That was probably the worst game the Rangers played all series. Atrocious puck management and acted like they had it won after going up 4-1

But it's a win

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
Keep in mind, if the Caps fall behind and try to surge next game, they won't have the crowd behind them giving them adrenaline. This is our series now that its 3-3.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
We overcame a terrible last minute call and a possible McD injury and we won it. We did it. My heart is literally exhausted. I thought I was going to pass out. On to game 7!!

BarbaraAlphanse

Baby Sinclair comes through for the Rangers. 1-0 with him as our spirit animal. Baby Sinclair can only be used for critical games.

Blatant

Formerly NYRFan1823
Gotta say, blowing that lead was frightening but could end up being the best thing that happened for the Rangers. Washington put all they had in the tank and threw it at the Rangers. Played 7 game series and big games late in the season.

Plus Nash with a BIG Goal, playing the game at MSG... OH and we have Henrik.

It's a good feeling going back home. Need to come strong out of the gate.

Oh and the 1 goal game streak is alive!

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Oh, the problem with the Rangers D is under heavy pressure they're just dumping it to an open area instead of doing anything with it, which wouldn't be THAT bad except the forwards are all collapsing to try to help out with the puck battles and so they're leaving those open spaces completely empty. There are no outlet passes for their teammates because everyone is overpursuing the puck and collapsing.

They gotta do better about that

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
the 2nd goal was stupid but past that they didn't "pack it in" momentum coupled with morons in zebra shirts is a scary thing.

they relaxed and stopped playing...they went like 10 mins after the boyle goal without an attempted shot

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Holy crap. If I didn't have you all here to freak out with I might explode. And that would negatively affect my GPA!

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
lol CBC feed showed the D.O.G penalty wasn't legitimate. It hit the end of the board and caromed out.

And the refs gathered together for this. ****ing lol.

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
Is it just me or whenever the Rangers win a big faceoff cleanly there is a do over but never when we lose? And our guy gets thrown out but never theirs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA