It's Easy To Be A Great Coach When You Have The Greatest QB EVER !!!

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Not well, but if we are judging BB, it should obviously be stated that his original plan was to replace Brady with Jimmy G. They got stuck being pulled in 2 directions. Brady short term and Bill long term
Excuses, excuses. ;)

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Belichick with Brady:

140614000226-chuck-noll-story-top.jpg

Belichick without Brady:

CamCameron_slideshow.jpg

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016

I dont get this. Didn't you post this twice now? The tweet makes zero sense, the commercial was shot during the offseason. Its not like BB is taking time out of his game week to shoot commericals.

Also FWIW, the money goes to charity, the BB foundation

Reactions: Barnum

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
I dont get this. Didn't you post this twice now? The tweet makes zero sense, the commercial was shot during the offseason. Its not like BB is taking time out of his game week to shoot commericals.

Because any of Troy’s opinions or posts on anything Boston related should be discounted as biased and hateful. While I like Troy, he hates Boston to his core and has posted like that for the 15 or so years I have known him.

I think Paul Revere touched him in his naughty spots a long time ago.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

I don't think I posted it twice.

This isn't about BB or the Pats. The guy posting it works in Cleveland sports radio. He's making fun of dumb Browns fans who sincerely think every Baker Mayfield incomplete pass is due to Baker filming commercials in the off-season.

Troy McClure

Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Because any of Troy’s opinions or posts on anything Boston related should be discounted as biased and hateful. While I like Troy, he hates Boston to his core and has posted like that for the 15 or so years I have known him.

I think Paul Revere touched him in his naughty spots a long time ago.
No fanbase has thinner skin.

Reactions: Barnum

Troy McClure

Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The change started around 2004 with the Sox win. By 2009, even I was tired of it and started to shy away from the fans.

I still stand by my post though, you do have a lot of hate in you towards Boston. It’s easier to just shoot the shit with you about ships.
I don't hate Boston. Just Bostonians.

And you don't count because you smartly jumped ship.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
I don't hate Boston. Just Bostonians.

And you don't count because you smartly jumped ship.

Quite literally too!

I am a Bostonian, born, bred and raised.

I actually had a run in with a Sox fan over here about 2 years ago for saying hello. In the middle of no where England. I spotted a Sox hat in a tiny bar, so I went to say hello because it is for surely an odd thing to see in these parts.....let’s just say it didn’t work out.

Troy McClure

Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I am a Bostonian, born, bred and raised.

I actually had a run in with a Sox fan over here about 2 years ago for saying hello. In the middle of no where England. I spotted a Sox hat in a tiny bar, so I went to say hello because it is for surely an odd thing to see in these parts.....let’s just say it didn’t work out.
Running into fans in other countries is a joy for me. I always wear a Browns hat when traveling. It opens a lot of doors because ... well ... There's no nice way to say it. Because so many people move away from Cleveland and never return that it means I run into Browns fans all over North America and Europe.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Running into fans in other countries is a joy for me. I always wear a Browns hat when traveling. It opens a lot of doors because ... well ... There's no nice way to say it. Because so many people move away from Cleveland and never return that it means I run into Browns fans all over North America and Europe.

For sure. This was an odd encounter but atypical in recent years. I run into a few Leaf fans every now and then. But remember I am not in London, I am out in the country which is not even a tourist area but I run into the occasional Canadian.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
For sure. This was an odd encounter but atypical in recent years. I run into a few Leaf fans every now and then. But remember I am not in London, I am out in the country which is not even a tourist area but I run into the occasional Canadian.
New Englanders are worse than Philly fan , the further north and east you go the crustier people get , I know these things because Im a New Englander , born and raised in NH.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
New Englanders are worse than Philly fan , the further north and east you go the crustier people get , I know these things because Im a New Englander , born and raised in NH.

And so am I, but you would call me a Masshole.

I see a decent amount of Giant fans from New Hampshire but not too many Bills fans. You are kind of an oddity in New England.

Maybe, I went to Temple for two years. Philly fans are rough there but in a different way. Like I said, I started noticing a change after 2004 in New England fans. We turned more like NY Yankee fans than like Philly, just very arrogant.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
What does Belichick want the sandwich to do, kick a field goal? :sarcasm:

@Troy McClure will tell ya that I appreciate a good troll or prank. Heck, my infractions will tell you, I am prone to troll, Whatever you are doing, is amateurish at best nor witty or clever. Man, you are going to have to find a new approach. I do wish you the best though. Give me a giggle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad