It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia S12

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Good episode, love The Cricket!

anyone else recognize Crickets brother?
a-christmas-story.jpg

Discussed already. Despite that, he'll always be Dave Titus to me!

zack+and+titus01.jpg

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
I didn't even realize that was the finale. Good episode, not the best, but no complaints. It'll definitely be odd if he doesn't return.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'd honestly rather they take the extended break so Glenn can come back and shoot for season 13. I'm sure they'll be able to still put out quality, but it just wouldn't be the same at all.

If you watched that episode without any knowledge that it's been renewed for two seasons you'd kind of think it was the series finale. Dennis gets serious and decides to father the kid, Charlie finally sleeps with the waitress (who now probably ends up stalking Charlie instead lol) and the gang was up to their regular antics.

...and then we get the rocket launcher to Dennis's car lirl

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I'd honestly rather they take the extended break so Glenn can come back and shoot for season 13. I'm sure they'll be able to still put out quality, but it just wouldn't be the same at all.

If you watched that episode without any knowledge that it's been renewed for two seasons you'd kind of think it was the series finale. Dennis gets serious and decides to father the kid, Charlie finally sleeps with the waitress (who now probably ends up stalking Charlie instead lol) and the gang was up to their regular antics.

...and then we get the rocket launcher to Dennis's car lirl

I actually made a comment to my wife while we watched it last night, towards the end of course.... that that could have actually been a series finale, and a well done one for a show like this.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
It makes sense that he's gone and they brought the waitress in for a more potentially serious role. Her getting nailed/knocked up by Charlie could be a big thing in season 13.

Great season though.

Blainer114*

Maverick
Jun 8, 2016
Toronto
The show is way too short. 10 episodes sometimes not even 20 mins long. Kind of understandable though with kaitlin and charlie doing movies and tv shows now. Glenn doing other stuff too

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
So Dennis is back?

I haven't had the time to keep up with recent seasons (I think I ended on 9) but with a Hulu subscription I am definitely ready to get back into the mix.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
So Dennis is back?

I haven't had the time to keep up with recent seasons (I think I ended on 9) but with a Hulu subscription I am definitely ready to get back into the mix.
Yep, Denis is back to some degree.

But the extent of his role hasn't been made clear.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I enjoyed the first episode of Season 13. They are so self aware and basically trolled their entire fan base.

Also, the things Rob McElhanney will do to his body for comedy is incredible.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
I really enjoyed the episode but I thought they had a chance at a legendary always sunny finish to the episode with Dennis just going off on whats her face.

I think if it wasn't a semi famous actress they would have wrecked the character at the end.

I wanted fire and fury Dennis Reynolds with the gang still laughing at their supposed new friend.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
So I cut cable and not having Sunny hurts the heart. Does anyone know if Sunny shows up on Hulu the next day for new episodes or if it’s like other shoes where you won’t get to see the new season until almost a year later?

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I figured that's where they'd be going with The Waitress and the doll, but it was still hilarious if only because I wasn't expecting her response on basic cable.

I never watched The Mindy Project, but Glenn Howerton had a recurring role on it so I assume he struck up a friendship with Mindy Kaling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad