It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia S12

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
It's pretty exciting knowing that there are still 2 seasons guaranteed after this one too. For a show with over 100 episodes, they're still doing a really good job and I have faith that they can make at least a few gems per season.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
It's pretty exciting knowing that there are still 2 seasons guaranteed after this one too. For a show with over 100 episodes, they're still doing a really good job and I have faith that they can make at least a few gems per season.

Agreed. It's still the funniest show on TV. Well, either it or South Park.

I wonder what will happen with Dee this season. She has the new show on Fox.

SirPaste

Jun 30, 2010
STL
Agreed. It's still the funniest show on TV. Well, either it or South Park.

I wonder what will happen with Dee this season. She has the new show on Fox.

Nothing I'm sure, the new show looks pretty awful and I doubt she is going to leave her husbands show for a different one that has little chance of not getting canceled. She can probably do both with no problem at all anyway

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Nothing I'm sure, the new show looks pretty awful and I doubt she is going to leave her husbands show for a different one that has little chance of not getting canceled. She can probably do both with no problem at all anyway

Terrible. Take a lap.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
giphy.gif

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I've been buying time by watching a whole bunch of reruns whenever FXX airs them. I'm so excited.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad