Rumor: Isles interested in Patches, cost is roster forward, prospect, pick

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Please don't trade and sign Patches..

As a rental at the deadline if we need a LW because an injury or something yeah idc; but no otherwise.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Isles/MaxPac rumors were being reported BEFORE the isles made their first pick. Not one source says the isles dangled one of those picks for 1 yr of MaxPac.

Let's move past the silliness of a bluechip,cost controlled prospect or a yr of MaxPac. Really not debatable which the isles value higher.

Dobson and Wahlstrom are going to make a difference.

The window on the value a 30 year old in the NHL today is no more than 5 years, and more than likely 3.
So the analytics change the values.

Getting Beauvillier would be somewhat of a redemption, appease the francophone media. And get an NHL ready player, which Montreal needs more than extra picks. Add a 2019 pick, 2nd, and then a prospect and I think there is deal to be had.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
The two first Isles rounders would have be cool. I wonder why it wasn't done.

maybe the isles realized they got a pair of top 7 prospects in wahlstrom and bouchard and didnt wanna include either in a patches deal?

JohnKordicsGhost

Jul 1, 2013
Max IsMyPaycechkReady is ou version of phill kessel. He will thrive on a good team in a favorable situation now. Any team can decide how effective he is for them.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Not sure how much more smoke you can have without a fire

Still think he gets moved in the next 10 days as UFA season starts and teams figure out what they have

I can't see MB winning a trade against Lou or Wilson, has an ok chance against Chia and maybe 50/50 with Nill

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Dobson and Wahlstrom are going to make a difference.

The window on the value a 30 year old in the NHL today is no more than 5 years, and more than likely 3.
So the analytics change the values.

Getting Beauvillier would be somewhat of a redemption, appease the francophone media. And get an NHL ready player, which Montreal needs more than extra picks. Add a 2019 pick, 2nd, and then a prospect and I think there is deal to be had.
21 yr old Beau, who plays a 200 ft game and is coming off a 21 goal sophmore season for a rental?
..nah. LA or SJ can have MaxPac

Reactions: PWJunior

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad