GDT: Islanders @ Sabres 7 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Pride Night!

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
NST has the Isles with 1 high danger chance tonight at 5-on-5.

👀
I may have slightly underestimated the addition of Byram. It's not just his skillset, it's the fact he brought that championship caliber mindset to the defense. Still early, but he's been a treat to watch so far.

Power was in on it tonight, too. Boxing players out and just making smart plays with the puck on his stick. You love to see it.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I may have slightly underestimated the addition of Byram. It's not just his skillset, it's the fact he brought that championship caliber mindset to the defense. Still early, but he's been a treat to watch so far.

Power was in on it tonight, too. Boxing players out and just making smart plays with the puck on his stick. You love to see it.

Power's been a lot steadier since he returned. Think of that play in the third where he keeps the Islander wide to the RW side and then intercepts the pass off his skate, deliberately. That? That's what I want. Positioning and using his gifts.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Any one of you fools get a Byram sweater yet? They sell those? He’s awesome. Loved him in Colorado.

More people should be in your barn. You’re in a real playoff push. Get out there and cheer them on. They have momentum. Go be a part of that in person.

Detoilet losing at home to Arizona. Wheels falling off there. NYI are ahead of you.

Go catch those guys.
We're getting there bro. Buffalo is wall to wall rabid fans but you really can't blame folks for becoming disinterested after 13 f***ing years. Luckily there's some great posters here that will never let schmucks like me give up hope.

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
Owen Power had a great game, defensive stalwart. 2 assists and somehow only a +1 in a shut out win. Benson might pass Bedard at this rate.

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
True but we have played the most games. Everyone else has a game in hand. Keep winning and it doesn’t matter. Stumble a bit and they come into play.
I’d prefer them makes the other teams work. Pressure seems to be overcoming a few of these teams at the moment, it’s similar to last year.

Reactions: Chainshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad