GDT: Islanders @ Sabres 7 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Pride Night!

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Buffaluck being good luck for once? It really makes no sense. Kid should have gone top 5.
I had him 5th or 6th with Smith depending on the day. He was always the most likely to drop but I thought 12 was his absolute bottom. Was sure of it when Arizona was on the clock. Their love of But delivered.

Reactions: Ralonzo

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Any one of you fools get a Byram sweater yet? They sell those? He’s awesome. Loved him in Colorado.

More people should be in your barn. You’re in a real playoff push. Get out there and cheer them on. They have momentum. Go be a part of that in person.

Detoilet losing at home to Arizona. Wheels falling off there. NYI are ahead of you.

Go catch those guys.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
UPL has to be building a following in Finland.

Might have to start believing in him.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
You guys should watch your team more. They look pretty good to me. And I watch the Avs so know what good hockey looks like.

Watching your team play well should bring you happiness.

Buffalo looks like a playoff caliber team to my eyes.

Unfortunately the team either wins or loses in regulation. It’s great if they win, but sucks if they don’t when they don’t get a “loser point”.

They’re like top 5 league wide in regulation wins, but still out of the playoffs.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Entertaining game.

Last two Ive watched have been pretty exciting since the acquisition of Byram. He's much better defensively than I expected.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad