Post-Game Talk: Islanders @ Rangers - 10/14/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AGrossRecord: Doors remaining closed for a little longer than usual to Rangers room. Not surprising. They have things to talk about”

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
Greys-Anatomy.gif

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Take away Kostka and a dumbass pinch by John Moore and it's still our game.

Unfortunately they make up 33 percent of our defense . Not opprosed at all for Allen and Mcilrath at this point . Even if Mcilrath can't skate he can't possibly make the dumb mistakes jMoore does

pjr378

Oct 12, 2014
Yonkers, New York
Did Kostka win a church raffle or something to play on this team? Just hand him an application for Walmart and keep him away from hockey.

Ranger Angst

May 3, 2009
Montreal
Personally , it's too early in the season to get upset. Tighten up the D & we'll be alright. Would luv to see McIlrath hitting & energizing this team.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
AV's in-game adjustments need to be better. I know he doesn't like to shorten the bench, but it was quite clear that Kostka was a shaky cluster**** tonight. He should have been benched in the 3rd, or used sparingly at the very least. Instead, Kostka started the 3rd and it was downhill from there.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
AV's in-game adjustments need to be better. I know he doesn't like to shorten the bench, but it was quite clear that Kostka was a shaky cluster**** tonight. He should have been benched in the 3rd, or used sparingly at the very least. Instead, Kostka started the 3rd and it was downhill from there.

Literally the understatement of the ****ing year. What an absolute joke. Embarrassing.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
John Moore was just fine until everyone on the team was collapsing. One bad pinch when your'e already down 4-2 and playing like crap isn't the end of the world, especially when the resulting goal is a complete fluke.

AV didn't say Hunwick played bad, he just wanted to see a right handed D on the right side and Hunwick is a left D.

hopefully he never mistakes Kostka for a NHL defenseman again

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
“@AGrossRecord: Doors remaining closed for a little longer than usual to Rangers room. Not surprising. They have things to talk aboutâ€

Hahaha!!! Every time with this ****.

What do they do? Talk about investments while the kids sit around and shrug their shoulders?

Dec 9, 2009
New York City
This should be the lineup:

Kreider--Moore--Nash
Duclair--Brassard--Zuccarello
Hagelin--Hayes--MSL
Malone--Lindberg--Stempnaik

McD--Girardi
Staal--Klein
Moore--Allen

Get MSL off of center. He is too damn small. Also looks like it's taking away from his scoring.

No, it's not ideal to have two kids at center and a 4th liner on the first, but oh well. You have injuries and it's October. Deal.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I think Kostka mercifully played his last game in the NHL with us tonight. Think we'll see McIlrath in his place.

I'll tell you guys something. I've never left a game at MSG early. Tonight was the first time. I thought I was going to be physically I'll if I stayed.

The Islanders are no joke anymore. But when you get out-coached by Jack ****ing Capuano, there's a problem.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
This should be the lineup:

Kreider--Moore--Nash
Duclair--Brassard--Zuccarello
Hagelin--Hayes--MSL
Malone--Lindberg--Stempnaik

McD--Girardi
Staal--Klein
Moore--Allen

Get MSL off of center. He is too damn small. Also looks like it's taking away from his scoring.

No, it's not ideal to have two kids at center and a 4th liner on the first, but oh well. You have injuries and it's October. Deal.

Wouldn't we want to see Brassard with Nash and Krieder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad