Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
delete :)

errr - or lock the other thread? :confused:

Welp - I liked the way Hayes looked. I liked the way Malone looked. I like that Nash is still scoring. I liked the way the PP looked at times.

Everything else? Yikes...

Last edited by a moderator:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@BlueshirtBanter: Good news: a lot of these problems are self inflicted. Bad news: a lot of these problems are self inflicted.”

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
The Rangers favorite song is "Give it Away" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, also:

image.php

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
I have never been this furious after watching a Rangers game in my life. Alain Vigneault is a ****ing moron.

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
"You can't peak in June unless you play like **** in October" - Alain Vigneault

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Kostka and Moore

I cant stand offensive minded dmen who cant do **** offensively. Kostka might be the worst player to ever wear the rangers jersey in the past 5 years.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Rangers vastly outplayed the Islanders through 2 periods and Halak kept it close. Kostka's screw ups were huge and turned the tide...got the Islanders back in it and then gave them the lead and killed any Rangers momentum.

On top of that, the Rangers are losing their composure when things go against them and the result is crap like the last couple of games. Their defense and offense looked quite good through two periods, much like last year, but when things went south everyone starts playing like an individual and they get burned badly

This is all fixable but...man do they miss Dan Boyle something fierce.

Very frustrating, almost moreso than the Leafs game since they looked like they were playing a good game, reminiscent of last years good games, and then Kostka kills it and the Rangers collapse.

Hank isn't really playing bad but he's not exactly on the top of his game. He's facing some very tough shots and deflections and screens and teh Rangers D is killing him when they lose their composure.

Hopefully Kostka never suits up again for the Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad