Post-Game Talk: IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH PGT THREAD FOR YA BRUINS?! LEAFS WIN 4-2!

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
I was wrong about Plekanec. Well, I was right about him, but he changed, big time.

I was right about Komarov.

Even babs knows Komorov is a disaster.

Plek I never bashed, saw him in MTL, and while not great, had some qualities on 2 way game that some leafs were lacking.

Plek was shining tonight, and shutdown the Rat line. For us that is huuuuugggeeeee and somthing for Matthews and boys to learn

Go leafs!!!!

Reactions: The Cobra

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
MVP goes to Plekanec. Never thought he would out play Bergeron. Ive also never seen bergeron that frustrated. Good goal by mathews but Marleau, Hyman and Plekanec were the superstars tn... and anderson

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Wont be watching hockey or posting here for awhile. Just lost our daughter at 39 weeks this morning. I just want to wish all Leaf fans best of luck and hope they can win the series.
My greatest sympathies for you and your family.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Wont be watching hockey or posting here for awhile. Just lost our daughter at 39 weeks this morning. I just want to wish all Leaf fans best of luck and hope they can win the series.
I'm so sorry to hear this! My condolences to you and your wife!

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
OT but NJ just took a 3-2 lead.

It’s so much easier to watch another team play.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
Reading the Bruins board is hilarious:

MARCHAND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG

Omg muh bad luck!!!!!

Stupid refs and their dumb calls

Leafs fans are so bad

Stupid chowder heads with ZERO self awareness, no wonder their football team needs to cheat to win.
You forgot "I pahked my cah in Hahvahd Yahd. Sam Adams is the best damn bee-ah eve-ah".

Reactions: Lynk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad