Post-Game Talk: IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH PGT THREAD FOR YA BRUINS?! LEAFS WIN 4-2!

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Glad to see it was our experienced vets that had great games. Patty, Pleks, Polak (yeah, i said it), Freddy. Really like MOST of Gardiner's game (he plays like a pansy, and waves his stick around, afraid to engage).

That's the blueprint. Skate, move the puck, be brave. Play without fear. Be desperate. We can win this thing, and we have two days rest to re-charge our legs. Send this series back to Boston tied, and Kadri will be a ball of hate out there, looking for redemption.

Reactions: The Cobra

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
God I hope we wont every see Komarov again. We are so much better without him. Gotta give credit for Babs, Plekanec was really good. Win the next one and we are good.

Reactions: NiftyMits

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Andersen let in one iffy goal but kept the rest out. Andersen deserves the credit for making some big saves-still not the Freddie we are used to, but perhaps this will give him confidence.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
So we “responded”, we actually have “heart”, Babs “out coached” them and our goalie was “first star”. Tough night for the geniuses spewing the last couple days. Cough.

Certainly an improvement over... Not playing physical, not being prepared and not competing. We played into their strengths but I hope we can channel more energy and keep the track-meet going. We have the best results.

Reactions: stuart5035

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
After what I saw tonight compared to game 2 Saturday, I'll bet Frederik Andersen's home/road splits are mostly in favor of what he does at the ACC.

mallory67

Jul 2, 2015
North Carolina
Andy was a brick wall. Marner was great. KK needs to finish. Komarov needs to be knee-capped by Tonia.
This team playing with speed is a beautiful thing.

RomanianLeafs

Apr 14, 2009
Arad
i never questioned Andy, always supported him and always will i love that guy..can.t wait for Shaner and the other haters on this forum to post..also Babs says F U to many fans..

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Certainly an improvement over... Not playing physical, not being prepared and not competing. We played into their strengths but I hope we can channel more energy and keep the track-meet going. We have the best results.
Oh please, you were a disgrace. Learn something for a change.

Reactions: Superstar

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
It was scored on the worst angle possible aside from being behind the net.

It wasn't very good at all. He didn't square up the shooter and he looked like he was 4'5"

We need better goaltending, that's the bottom line.

Either way, I don't want to harp on negative. Leafs won and fully deserve that win.

Disagree. He left a few square inches in the top corner, I would have said it's a million to one Chara picks that one. OK million is too much but my point stands, he was perfectly set IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->