Speculation: Is there consequence to losing?

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Dahlin leaving the dressing room last night adds to my concern about his off-season preparation and both together make me question if he really does get it.
My worry is that he actually DOES get it. He may be thinking Reinhart, Risto, Eichel and others were right all along.

Reactions: BB79

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
My worry is that he actually DOES get it. He may be thinking Reinhart, Risto, Eichel and others were right all along.
If that's his thinking, then he's about as good a teammate as ROR and Eichel(less so) were. I get players wanting to get out of long-term messes, but not while the ink is still wet.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Ask Ryan O'Reilly.
And Eichel, Ullmark, Lehner, Reinhart, Montour...the list goes on
Thank god we got rid off all those bad teammates and kept the good vibes, happy to be here gang that is totally not failing this franchise once again.
I was worried we might actually see success with guys like RoR and Eichel around. There might even have been playoff games! Ewww!!

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Thank god we got rid off all those bad teammates and kept the good vibes, happy to be here gang that is totally not failing this franchise once again.
They finished in last place with all of them here. Not in the division. Not in the conference. In the league. Last in the entire league.

No one seems to care that this organization is capable of doing that over and over And still has no interest in a qualified person running the ship.

Reactions: Fearnot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad