Is there any fanbase that wants Pens to win game 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK17

May 13, 2007
I'm rooting for the Pens. Ottawa is a boring team to watch. I don't fault them for playing that way since it's what they have to do to win, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

lastcupever75

Phive cups PA.
May 14, 2009
Do you think you'll get a consensus answer on any franchise?
Maybe when it's down to 2 teams in the final.

What fanbase wants to see the flyers win the cup??

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Pens have been my second favorite team since they drafted Lemieux but I'd like to see Nashville win. They have an incredible fan base, haven't won before and it would be good for hockey.

UNCUT

Oct 26, 2009
Ottawa is one game from the Stanley cup finals. Don't belittle that, it's a great accomplishment. It's stupid to say they had a easy route to where they. The word easy shoulndnt be allowed to use when going game 7 against the pens for the cup final.

Wings fan wishing Ottawa to win. Reasons:

1. I'm tired of penguins winning. Yes that can be a reason. We have seen this team dominate the playoffs for a decade now. I'm sure many people at some point were tired of seeing the wings in the playoffs too.

2. A Canadian team in the playoffs. And I'm not even from north America. I have lots of respect for Canada as a hockey nation and I feel it would be nice to see a Stanley cup final being played in the capital of the world's biggest hockey nation.

3. Ottawa the underdog is a great story. The team find ways to win at the most critical and toughest time. Karlsson and other players have been clutch and made some awesome highlights. I have been enjoying their games. I don't think they are boring or plays the game "the wrong way". They win hockey games against top competition on the biggest scene in the world. And they have been for 3 rounds now. That is pretty awesome with their roster imo. They have a superstar in Karlsson but other than that their lineup seemed not much compare to all the star players on opponent's team''s.

Rooting for Ottawa to win game 7.

Steve

Mar 6, 2002
My favourite teams
1) Toronto
2) Whoever plays Ottawa

I'd also like to see Sid win another cup

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Divisional rival? Check
Borderline plays that everyone seems to turn a blind eye to as they're seeming the best team ever? Check
Constant chest beating by the majority of the fanbase, and take things way to personally? Check
Aggravating coverage by most hockey media as to how they're the best team ever? Check
Wanting something different in the Finals? Check
BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THEM? Check

Let's go Sens!

Why does San Diego care about the penguins?

And, agreed on all counts.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Nope. Im a NYR fan and Want Ottawa to win game 7, never want to see the Pens win.

And i want the preds to sweep ottawa in the final, that would be the best case scenario.

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Coming from Flyers fan our stance shouldn't come as a surprise. I imagine Bruins or Rangers might not feel extra motivated to do so, but I am curious to see what's the prevailing opinion among other fanbases out there.

I want pittsburgh to win because watching Ottawa play is like watching paint peel.

I look forward to a pittsburgh nashville finals.

Owenay

Feb 9, 2008
Poinciana, FL
Hoping for Predators vs Senators. DESPISE the Penguins, most of their fanbase, and the way the league shoves them down our throats all the time.

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
my bias is obvious.

hope the pens never win another game lol. Can admit Crosby and Malkin are great but all the media bias and having it shoved down your throat will make most people who arent from pitts hate that team.

Sadly also do not want the Sens to win because these boards will be unbearable with the canadien fans.

Preds have always been my 2nd team. Great city, arenas right where the night life is. just a good time and nice to see them get to the final.

See people talking about a good final and that sounds good if its the sens. If its the pens I hope the preds win 4 straight scoring 15 goals every game. (obviously wont happen)

Steve Durbano

Mar 27, 2011
Burbs of Bmore
Honestly, with the cinderella story and the Canadian media pumping them up even many habs and leafs fans have gotten behind them. It's been a while since a Canadian team got to play for the cup.

Personally I want them to win game 7 and let Nashville roll over them.

Even the league office in Toronto has gotten on board the Ottawa bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad