Is there any fanbase that wants Pens to win game 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Coming from Flyers fan our stance shouldn't come as a surprise. I imagine Bruins or Rangers might not feel extra motivated to do so, but I am curious to see what's the prevailing opinion among other fanbases out there.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Nobody wants the Pens to win

Nobody.

Unfortunately, they will win and NBC will try to shove the Pens down our throats. They literally are the Roman Reigns of the NHL.

GordieHowsUrBreath

Nostalgia... STOP DWELLING ON THE PAST
Jun 16, 2016
any fan base that cares about the game, wants to see skill and not goonery or a boring style wants the pens to win

Hemsky is a gangsta

Hemsky is a gangsta
Jun 23, 2004
I'm an Oilers fan and I want Pens to win for the following reasons: they had to get through two incredible teams while Sens feasted on injured Bruins and weak NYR, I believe Ottawa is a fluke team who likely misses playoffs next year (assuming no huge upgrades), Ottawa's style is bad for hockey, and a Canadian market not selling out playoff games is shameful

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
As a Nashville fan, I just wanted it to go seven games. I'm not picky about who wins. I think we would match up better against Ottawa, but it's going to be stressful and tough either way.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
The real question is:

Other than Nashville and Ottawa fans, is there anyone that will watch a Nashville/Ottawa SCF?

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
The real question is:

Other than Nashville and Ottawa fans, is there anyone that will watch a Nashville/Ottawa SCF?

Honestly, with the cinderella story and the Canadian media pumping them up even many habs and leafs fans have gotten behind them. It's been a while since a Canadian team got to play for the cup.

Personally I want them to win game 7 and let Nashville roll over them.

Daishi

Apr 12, 2010
Coming from Flyers fan our stance shouldn't come as a surprise. I imagine Bruins or Rangers might not feel extra motivated to do so, but I am curious to see what's the prevailing opinion among other fanbases out there.

Everyone should hope for the Pens to win. Aside from Sid and Geno being extremely dirty players, their team plays the right way. Sens on the other hand are everything that's wrong with winning hockey. The deeper they go, the worse it'll be for hockey.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Everyone should hope for the Pens to win. Aside from Sid and Geno being extremely dirty players, their team plays the right way. Sens on the other hand are everything that's wrong with winning hockey. The deeper they go, the worse it'll be for hockey.

nope!

NoMessi

Jan 2, 2009

But since everyone around the league and Lemieux wanted us to get rid of goons (Godard, Mackintyre etc etc) and cheap shot artists (cooke) they now have no one to defend them, so they defend themselves instead.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
I kinda want them to win. I hate the pens. The Stanley cup final would be more fun with a team that I hate in it.
But! Ottawa vs Nashville would be sweet too

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I'm an Oilers fan and I want Pens to win for the following reasons: they had to get through two incredible teams while Sens feasted on injured Bruins and weak NYR, I believe Ottawa is a fluke team who likely misses playoffs next year (assuming no huge upgrades), Ottawa's style is bad for hockey, and a Canadian market not selling out playoff games is shameful

Hemsky is definitely not a gangsta

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
So what exactly should Ottawa do? Try to play the speed n skill game and get killed? Should Boucher tell the players "guys, we blow and play a boring style of hockey so let's roll over and let the exciting Pens demolish us"? Like if we lost in the first round, everyone would be chirping the sens for choking but no that they're winning it's the worst thing that could possibly happen to hockey? The door's that way, now gtfo of here whiners

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I want the Pens to win as they're more entertaining to watch. I'd be fine with any of the teams remaining winning the Cup so it's all about entertainment factor for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad