Is there a team with a better goalie duo than Tampa?

longchange

Feb 18, 2012
MAF is totally top 10.

I agree he isn't top 10 but I'm not sure it's fair to base it on this past game. He looked a bit shaky at times but the winner was bad luck. I don't know if he was rusty or what...curious to see who they start for game 6.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I agree he isn't top 10 but I'm not sure it's fair to base it on this past game. He looked a bit shaky at times but the winner was bad luck. I don't know if he was rusty or what...curious to see who they start for game 6.

How many excuses for crappy playoff performances does this guy get?

longchange

Feb 18, 2012
How many excuses for crappy playoff performances does this guy get?

Yeah I hear you. I thought he played really well in the playoffs last year but the Pens just couldn't score at all. Overall he won't be remembered for his playoff performances though.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Andrei Vasilevsky has played incredibly on every level he had to play at and he's been everywhere already - KHL regular season and playoffs, NHL regular season and playoffs including SCF , world championships.

He's an elite goalie prospect , he's clearly better than Murray or Gibson. The only problem he's got is that he has to play behind a top 3 NHL goalie

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
Andrei Vasilevsky has played incredibly on every level he had to play at and he's been everywhere already - KHL regular season and playoffs, NHL regular season and playoffs including SCF , world championships.

He's an elite goalie prospect , he's clearly better than Murray or Gibson. The only problem he's got is that he has to play behind a top 3 NHL goalie
Yeah, no.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad