Is there a single fan base that doesn't cringe at the name Tim Peel?

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Peel, Lee, and Rooney are the three refs I hate seeing ref a game I am watching. Doesn't matter which teams are playing, I know that there is a good chance a clown show is going to take place with any of those three idiots calling the game. Lee is probably the best of the three, but I still cannot stand him. Peel is easily the worst. I don't see how in the world he is allowed to ref playoff games. This guy's incompetence is on full display every game every year. The NHL is flippin joke to allow this tool to ref any games, regular season or playoff.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
The name that would make me cringe traditionally was Chris Lee but its been kinda quiet regarding him in the last few years.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
That penalty on Nash yesterday was a joke for a playoff OT. Take them both or don't take either.

He really does live up to his reputation haha

Its a problem league wide and its starting to get attention in these playoffs. You watch games now, and the refs let so much crap go, that the moment they do call a penalty, it's completely unwarranted based on the set standard. They trap themselves into a bad situation which can only get worse when they do call something.

Penalty calls seem too random these days, and TBH, I don't really know what is or isn't a penalty anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad