Is Pete Here Tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Are people really flipping out this much?

That game was so embarrassing I don't know how you can draw anything from it.

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
I get that you are all mad but do you understand how horrible some of these replacement names being thrown out there are? Ron Wilson/Bylsma/PIERRE/Robbie Ftorek the team would be even worse under these guys

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Why? What's wrong with Pierre?

no no no, I'll boycott the Devils if he becomes coach

frabz-IF-YOU-WATCH-AN-NHL-GAME-ON-NBC-YOURE-GONNA-HAVE-A-BAD-TIME-ed0de6.jpg

Devils Unseen Hand

Jul 25, 2002
Ocean County
I get that you are all mad but do you understand how horrible some of these replacement names being thrown out there are? Ron Wilson/Bylsma/PIERRE/Robbie Ftorek the team would be even worse under these guys

Mad. Disappointed. Frustrated. I could keep on going here.

DeBoer may the 2nd longest tenure in Devs history, but we have the 2nd worst win record in the NHL since he took over.

I'll gladly take Wilson, Ftorek or anyone else at this point.

Just not Johnny Mac :sarcasm:

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
I expected to start the season poorly because of all the new faces. We still have ten points in less than ten games.

Growing pains. And the entrenched veterans will wake up because there are people hungry for their spots.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I expected to start the season poorly because of all the new faces. We still have ten points in less than ten games.

Growing pains. And the entrenched veterans will wake up because there are people hungry for their spots.

All the new faces? There are two players of significance who weren't here last year.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
All the new faces? There are two players of significance who weren't here last year.

Last year I bought that excuse. Not this year.

Look at all the new faces on a team like Nashville. They're doing pretty well too.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
58 wins in 139 games

he doesnt deserve to be coaching anymore.

How people still defend this bozo is amazing. He's not the entire problem but he's part of it. No way he lasts if they keep this up. Lou really cannot do anything else but fire him. What trades can be made? Will he really jettison all the turds currently stinking up the line up? Doubt it. If Harris and Blitzer turn up the heat, Lou will start getting the itch.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah there's no way they have the 2nd worst win total 'including' 2012. I doubt I could even believe we were 2nd worst in wins SINCE 2012 but it's probably bottom ten for sure.

Devils Unseen Hand

Jul 25, 2002
Ocean County
Yeah there's no way they have the 2nd worst win total 'including' 2012. I doubt I could even believe we were 2nd worst in wins SINCE 2012 but it's probably bottom ten for sure.

My apologies, I looked it up & must make a correction.

The Devils are the 5th losingest team since 2012.

Ahead of us are the Oilers, Panthers, Sabers & Hurricanes.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

We don't. Haha. We would of picked top 5 for sure the last 3 years.

Funny enough not even Edmonton has the worst wins record in the past two years. Buffalo and Florida have been way worse.

We are closer to middle of the pack (but on the back end) since 2012 and somewhere in the high 20s since the lockout.

Not the worst (or 2nd worst) but it's enough to get a coach fired.

Thing is the NHL does not weigh all loses equally and neither do teams. Have to consider OTLs and you have to consider the 13 SO loses last year too.

The only stat that should matter is points, standings and playoffs. Though that doesn't help Pete much either.

Eric Sachs

Jan 31, 2007
My apologies, I looked it up & must make a correction.

The Devils are the 5th losingest team since 2012.

Ahead of us are the Oilers, Panthers, Sabres & Hurricanes.

and our best pick in that time span was 29th overall :laugh:

Compared to:
Oilers --> 1st overall, 7th overall, 3rd overall
Panthers --> 23rd overall, 2nd overall, 1st overall
Sabres --> 12th overall, 14th overall, 8th overall, 16th overall, 2nd overall
Hurricanes --> 5th overall, 7th overall

Also cannot believe that Calgary has been better than us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad