Post-Game Talk: Is it possible to end a game before OT?

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
It would be nice to see something like a goalie's shootout +/-. To be able to objectively compare how much our team ****s Jimmy over making him look bad. Does anybody know a way to extract such a stat without going through too much trouble? Or alternatively, does anybody feel like going through too much trouble?

Not really his fault we lost. since we didnt score. But he wouldn't stop anything even if we did. So it pretty much is his fault.

His save% is the worst among all goalies in the nhl who have played 10+ games or something i think.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I don't know what you're talking about. Howard had a great game. Howard is also horrible at SOs and has been for years.
Howard has been terrible at SOs last 2-3 seasons.
In the game vs caps he was good for 65 min, and terrible at SOs. But it should net be a surprise. We know he is terrible at SOs.
But this season Howard looks very good/great. He is trending up. That is great news for us.

I'd like to see Joker sitting and AA or Mantha playing ASAP.

Richards is bad. He can get a game or 2, but then he should be demoted to line 4, unless he gets better.

Not really his fault we lost. since we didnt score. But he wouldn't stop anything even if we did. So it pretty much is his fault.

His save% is the worst among all goalies in the nhl who have played 10+ games or something i think.
Howard has by far the worst SV%. He is terrible at SOs.
But he had a strong game, and strong season.

Hunting Bow*

Howard has been terrible at SOs last 2-3 seasons.
In the game vs caps he was good for 65 min, and terrible at SOs. But it should net be a surprise. We know he is terrible at SOs.
But this season Howard looks very good/great. He is trending up. That is great news for us.

Richards is bad. He can get a game or 2, but then he should be demoted to line 4, unless he gets better.

Howard has by far the worst SV%. He is terrible at SOs.
But he had a strong game, and strong season.

Howard played very well in this game and has played well of late. Credit where credit is due.

Moving forward when Howard is playing and the game heads to a SO Blashill should just throw in towel and save everyone the following 5 minutes of pain. He literally did NOT even touch one of the shots they other night. This SO thing is in his head big time.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Howard played very well in this game and has played well of late. Credit where credit is due.

Moving forward when Howard is playing and the game heads to a SO Blashill should just throw in towel and save everyone the following 5 minutes of pain. He literally did NOT even touch one of the shots they other night. This SO thing is in his head big time.

Isn't that exactly what we did?

Or do you expect the league to accept a forfeit without at least going through the motions for the fans, and still give us the 1 point we earned?

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Howard

I do not get it. When Howard played like crap many posters were defending him. Now when he actually plays very good/great, they Are not here to give him his credit:help:

I hope Howard is turning his career around. I see some huge improvement in his game.:handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad