Is it mean of me to want Bouillon to fail miserably?

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Well we're stuck with a bunch of kids and none of them are ready. But that's that's MT's fault cause he didn't play them enough last year but that's another subject.

The camp is not done yet but Tin Man is a shell of the player he was last year.
When a kid makes a mistake particularly if he was playing well up to that point it is the coaches responsibility nay the coaches duty to ensure the kid gets back on the horse asap. In Jarrods case this did not happen as his error coincided with the end of the game. He was returned to Hamilton prior to the next game hasn't played a meaningful minute since and now finds that horse hard to ride... :help:

Last edited:

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
No, it means our coach is a stubborn jackass who doesn't know when to move on.

This coaching staff didn't hesitate giving roster spots to Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Bournival. But suddenly, they're crazy and don't know when to move on.

No, our defense prospects aren't showing much atm. There are 2 spots for the taking here. Bouillon would already have a contract otherwise.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
It's not a matter of Bouillion failing. It's a matter of Therrien being able to properly assess talent. He's the real problem.

Similar to the DD thread, right on.

Had MT used him the way he should be used I wouldnt mind having him back at all, as a true back up plan. Not first line of defense. But I know like the rest of us, if we sign him we'll see him back on the PP, and nothing drives more insane than to see that.

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007
I hope that Bouillon has an excellent preseason. I just hope that the young guys are even better and win the job.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
This coaching staff didn't hesitate giving roster spots to Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Bournival. But suddenly, they're crazy and don't know when to move on.

No, our defense prospects aren't showing much atm. There are 2 spots for the taking here. Bouillon would already have a contract otherwise.
He shouldn't have a try out with us to begin with.

Hope you liked seeing him on the PP...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad