Is Bouillon coming back? (Officially invited to training camp)

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
First of all, Drew Doughty is an elite talent. Not even remotely the same thing as the youngsters the Canadiens are bringing along. Additionally, Doughty had just completed his fourth full season in the NHL when the 2011-12 playoffs began. Surely you can see that this isn't remotely the same situation.
I think that's his point. Bringing up young defensemen didn't hurt LA. And the experience they got paid off in a few years big time. As I said in my above post, Bealieu should've been in the lineup last year. I think he'd have been that much better this year...

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Retweeté par Dan Kramer
Andreas Hehn @Le_Canadien · 2 h
@DanKramerHabs Bouillon is close to signing in Switzerland, apparently pic.twitter.com/gpI5wjny4E
Thanks for info.

Safe to say/write...this will be our lineup (every line has a big hitter on it...and Markov is turtle-slow, so being with Subban could form better balance/speed...Weaver could be really good veteran presence for Tinordi + shortest dman with tallest/biggest dman forms better balance,etc,etc):

Markov - PK Subban
Emelin - Gilbert
Tinordi - Weaver
Beaulieu

p.s.: who can replace Beaulieu?, so that Beaulieu can get 5-6 games in a row with Bulldogs (if needed), so that he's not stuck waiting 2-3 weeks without any action,etc. Subban, Markov, Gilbert (even Emelin) can all bring offence on PP...Tinordi is needed more than Beaulieu right now.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
They will for sure find that Bouillon would be a better #7 than the kid who won't play, as he'Ll be better served in the AHL. And, they'll find that the kid who will stay won't be able to handle a 82-game season so Bouillon could come in from time to time and replace him. Bouillon will have a contract at the end of this preseason.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
They will for sure find that Bouillon would be a better #7 than the kid who won't play, as he'Ll be better served in the AHL. And, they'll find that the kid who will stay won't be able to handle a 82-game season so Bouillon could come in from time to time and replace him. Bouillon will have a contract at the end of this preseason.

There's way better 7th D out there. Let Bouillon go quietly into the night.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I think you're right.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario

I'll take Davis Drewskie as the #7 if one of the kids is better served playing regularly in the "A" for a stint.

Enough with Francis Bouillon. It's over. There are infinitely better options.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I'll take Davis Drewskie as the #7 if one of the kids is better served playing regularly in the "A" for a stint.

Enough with Francis Bouillon. It's over. There are infinitely better options.

Again, I don't disagree. Personnally, there would be better options than Drewiske and Bouillon together. Just saying that this is how it's headed. I will say this though, that probably won't calm people down...it will most definately be Bouillon's last year with the Habs.

habitue*

For me, the #7should be Weaver. No need for Bouillon.

Tinordi or Beaulieu can play on the right side. I will keep them both in the line up. Emelin can play right side too.

Of course, i juries might happen during the camp, and that is when Bouillon becomes important. I hope Patteryn or Nygren will shine too.

One thing seems sure, They won't keep a youngster in the stand if he cannot crack the top-6.

For me it's time to give both Tinordi and Beaulieu full time jobs if they are clearly showing during the camp that they deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Tinordi on the right side is a bad idea. Try that when he's got a few more high level professional seasons under his belt.

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
For me, the #7should be Weaver. No need for Bouillon.

Tinordi or Beaulieu can play on the right side. I will keep them both in the line up. Emelin can play right side too.

Except one of the specific reasons given for getting rid of Gorges and getting Gilbert was to make a better balance on defence and stop Emelin, Tinordi or Beaulieu from having to play a position where they are less comfortable.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Except one of the specific reasons given for getting rid of Gorges and getting Gilbert was to make a better balance on defence and stop Emelin, Tinordi or Beaulieu from having to play a position where they are less comfortable.

They'd have to do it anyways even with Bouillon as a 7th. Not sure if you noticed but whenever beaulieu was paired with Boo Boo, beaulieu had to play on his off side

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00