Post-Game Talk: Inter-team scrimmage #2: Team Blue 2, Team White 1 (S/O)

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
D93DEDFE-CAE6-41BE-A1C5-A3AFC7B04313.gif

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Players I’m the most interested to see:
1. Hoglander. Obvious reasons.
2. Boeser. Early reports are that he’s been skating really well. He’s my pick to really take another jump this year.
3. Schmidt. While I doubt that he’s going to be playing intensely at this point I’m interested to see how he and Edler look together. Think that pairing could play huge minutes against top lines this year.
Would have been interesting to see Hamonic with Hughes as well but will have to wait. Supposedly he’s cleared from quarantine on Sunday.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Players I’m the most interested to see:
1. Hoglander. Obvious reasons.
2. Boeser. Early reports are that he’s been skating really well. He’s my pick to really take another jump this year.
3. Schmidt. While I doubt that he’s going to be playing intensely at this point I’m interested to see how he and Edler look together. Think that pairing could play huge minutes against top lines this year.
Would have been interesting to see Hamonic with Hughes as well but will have to wait. Supposedly he’s cleared from quarantine on Sunday.

I agree with pretty well all of this. I would like to see MacEwen make a case to force his way on to the bottom of the roster, too, but it seems unlikely at this point.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I wonder if this camp has added pressure (no exhibition games) so we might see a couple scraps as guys fight for spots? :fight:

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
The WJC was a nice appetizer but I wasn't that invested in it outside of watching our prospects play. This should be a little more interesting if just for the fact that it's all Canucks all the time.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
I remember last year when I watch the first exhibition game or an enter squad game ( can’t remember ) and I watch JT Miller for the first time and I studied him and thought “ Jesus was a freakin bum “ he looked so behind the play and timing was poor, decision poor, energy poor and my overall consensus was bad player

this year I am not gonna make the same mistake, worse player I see I am gonna just assume they become one of our top two forwards. COME ON McMICHEALS LETS GO

VibinCanuck

No doubt about it, I am ready to get hurt again
Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver
Canucks hockey is finally (somewhat) back!

Gonna look out for the guys fighting for spots in the taxi squad. That should be entertaining.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Please find a sucker for Beagle like Ottawa please god

Reactions: mriswith

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad