Post-Game Talk: Inter-team scrimmage #2: Team Blue 2, Team White 1 (S/O)

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Canucks probably announced a stream because they saw everyone else doing it but then couldn't figure it out

Reactions: Indiana

VibinCanuck

No doubt about it, I am ready to get hurt again
Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver
it's like one individual tech guy working from home with little to no resources and some sort of issue getting it going.

let's not act too entitled about it now

It's a multi million dollar franchise, streaming video is not hard in 2021. This is pathetic.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
it's like one individual tech guy working from home with little to no resources and some sort of issue getting it going.

Here's the RADIO of it for now: Sportsnet 650
This is just not true what so ever.

It takes minutes to set up a stream on Youtube/facebook/Anywhere.

The only thing that would make sense is tech problems that has nothing to do with the actual upload, but the camera/setup they have IN the building.

Which then they should be transparent and tell people.

update: It's finally up
https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1vAxRwpXykqKl

CalderSchmalder

Jul 26, 2009
Vancouver
giphy.gif

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
This is just not true what so ever.

It takes minutes to set up a stream on Youtube/facebook/Anywhere.

The only thing that would make sense is tech problems that has nothing to do with the actual upload, but the camera/setup they have IN the building.

Which then they should be transparent and tell people.

lol..... okay.

it's one dude in the building likely understaffed and without resources trying to get it sorted.

the point still stands.

(Also, connecting the feed from an arena to online isn't like working an iphone.. ..who knows the delay)

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012

Here's the RADIO of it for now: Sportsnet 650

LoL i wish my company viewed it the same way when things dont work with our software. We also dont know if the issue is a tech guy with little or no resources or where the issue lies and you are guessing, but it is pretty embarrassing anyway you want to spin it. Dont think fans who were told there would be a video stream are acting entitled when a pro sports company then cannot provide one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad