Injury Report: Injury Thread 2019-20: Pelech Out, Cizikas and Boychuk are healthy

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Don't know why people think Wahlstrom isn't ready, he has yet to get on the board but definitely generates chances and has been one of the best on the forecheck since joining the team.
Re: the forecheck, I'm sure Trotz credits Wahlstrom with an assist on Johnston's goal for his hit that turned the puck over.

Reactions: dood

crasherino

May 9, 2013
What in the ever loving f*** is going on here? They better have that lockerroom fumigated on a daily basis. I wanna see every player deloused - Andy Dufresne/Shawshank style - after every practice. If they want to practice in NASA space suits, I won't object.

Reactions: Barzaltrick

Axel574

Dec 9, 2015
I wouldn't count on him being a center in the NHL just yet. He just got moved to the position this past year in the AHL. I do hope he creates competition on LW. Hopefully this lights a fire under MDC.

I feel that with their frames and games, if he could supplant any current roster player, it's Dal Colle.

Don't know why people think Wahlstrom isn't ready, he has yet to get on the board but definitely generates chances and has been one of the best on the forecheck since joining the team.

I doubt they moved him to C in the AHL only to compete for LW on the big club but what do I know.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Also, I really hope they aren't sick in the way that Komarov is sick. There's fighting-a-bug sick and then there's long-stint-on-IR sick.

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
I doubt they moved him to C in the AHL only to compete for LW on the big club but what do I know.
He's played a lot of RW too, and I think that his stint at LW with Barzal, was kinda like throwing a haymaker. No connection, though.

I really hope that Koivula can get his speed up a bit. He seems to possess hockey sense and work ethic.

Good luck kid! Pop one in, and don't be afraid to use that big body of yours!

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
So he'll be down there for two weeks and then Lamoriello will have some decisions to make.

I think they are OK for numbers for awhile now. Bardeau, Wahlstrom and Koivula all can be waived. I only see Komorov, Ladd and maybe Eberle back within 2 weeks.

what is going on with Eberle anyways?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I think they are OK for numbers for awhile now. Bardeau, Wahlstrom and Koivula all can be waived. I only see Komorov, Ladd and maybe Eberle back within 2 weeks.

Yeah, I'm just not thrilled with sending guys down who have been playing fairly well for Ladd but I guess that's going to happen. No word on Eberle still.

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
Yeah, I'm just not thrilled with sending guys down who have been playing fairly well for Ladd but I guess that's going to happen. No word on Eberle still.

I agree. But I agree. Ladd is going to happen.

it will be interesting if they send Koivula or Wahlstrom down. Depending on how fast things happen they could opt to have a look at Koivula.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Now that his NMC is up we can just waive him and assign him to BPT.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
So he'll be down there for two weeks and then Lamoriello will have some decisions to make.
He'll get hurt down there and then LADD is going to have a decision to make.

Now that his NMC is up we can just waive him and assign him to BPT.
Yes. His contract can be buried in the AHL.

Koivula and Wahlstrom are waivers exempt. Bardreau has to be waived to be sent to the AHL. Not sure if he would be claimed but if he is then Godspeed Cole.

I agree. But I agree. Ladd is going to happen.

it will be interesting if they send Koivula or Wahlstrom down. Depending on how fast things happen they could opt to have a look at Koivula.
I think they both end up back in the AHL. The question is whether Dal Colle ends up getting sent down. He's a prime candidate for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Someone must be closer to being healthy since Koivula was just sent back down.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Someone must be closer to being healthy since Koivula was just sent back down.

andrew-ladd-2019-7440.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad