Injury Report: Injury Thread 2019-20: Pelech Out, Cizikas and Boychuk are healthy

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
He can't, at least right now. He's only signed to an ahl deal I believe so the Isles would have to sign him.
Yeah, I could see that happening though. He at least has NHL experience. Not that he’s a great option, but at least he’s in the system.

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Bring up Josh Ho-Sang and healthy scratch him.

Muahhahah

Then he'll get a pro salary though for the time he's up, which is a nice chunk of change. He can rot in the minors. If I was just giving someone the money for sitting in the pressbox and eating nachos it would be someone who deserved it.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Black Plague.
giphy-157.gif

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
What kind of sickness does Komarov have to be out this long?

I am fairly sure he was told to take his time as the team wishes to evaluate some players. If psh came to shove, 30 year ago, every player injured right now would be playing, but after that many years, they learned that you wait until you're 100% before getting back in.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Never know when you have young kids. When my daughter first went to daycare I caught coxsackie (yeah, yeah, har har har), and it completely knocked me on my *** for 3-4 days.
It’s funny, at work you can guess when someone will be out by when their kids get sick. You already start planning

Reactions: dano16

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Never know when you have young kids. When my daughter first went to daycare I caught coxsackie (yeah, yeah, har har har), and it completely knocked me on my *** for 3-4 days.

For the first year my daughter started daycare, I was sick probably 7-8 times. Nothing major, but I couldn't stay well for 2 weeks straight. She never got sick, she just brought it home.

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL
“I am mindful not only of my humanity, but also, and most especially, of my ignorance. Thus, I do not claim I am without error.” - Descartes

"When Capt Obvious agrees with you, maybe you should reevaluate your ****." - RDC
That Descartes sounds like a pretty smart guy. What that has to do with you, I cannot fathom.

IslesCLT

Apr 25, 2019
Charlotte
Koivula recalled from Bridgeport.

Martin and Kuhnackle both placed on IR retro to 10/25/19

IR list is getting quite crowded

Reactions: MJF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad