Injury Report: Injury Thread 2019-20: Pelech Out, Cizikas and Boychuk are healthy

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Occasionally it takes something like this to wake a team up. They’ve been miserable for the better part of 5 weeks now and even the games they’ve won they’ve been lucky to win several of them. This won’t sink them but if they were to suffer another major D injury that takes someone out 4 weeks or more then they could be in trouble

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I sure liked this season a lot more a month ago.

Lou- Please do not panic and trade a 1st round pick for a rental defenseman before the trade deadline.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005

Lou- Please do not panic and trade a 1st round pick for a rental defenseman before the trade deadline.

I don’t expect he will pick up any major Dman. It’ll be a role guy like a 5-6. Does anyone even have a list of who is available? I would automatically cross off Staal as the Rangers are not likely to want to help out anyone in division

Reactions: Doshell Propivo

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
I don’t expect he will pick up any major Dman. It’ll be a role guy like a 5-6. Does anyone even have a list of who is available? I would automatically cross off Staal as the Rangers are not likely to want to help out anyone in division
The Kings have plenty..
Alec Martinez, but he wont cheap
Ben Hutton
Joakim Ryan

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
This sucks, no way around it but...

We finally get to answer the questions regarding our D pipeline. Not only Dobson and Aho but maybe Hutton and Wotherspoon at some point. We might not like those answers, especially with the veteran Dmen being moved up the depth charts.

On a more positive note, now Thompson will have another reason for losing games as his Dmen get shuttled back and forth to the Island.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Meanwhile, Bailey is healthy as a horse.
vf8hdu.gif

Reactions: Finnislander

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC

The worst thing about Pelech’s injury is it probably shuts down the possibility of using some of our defense depth in the organization as a trade chip for a forward.

If Thomas Hickey wasn’t hurt he’d be up here today. Instead it’s Sebastian Aho.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
He sweats more,, and puts more energy and passion into making commercials than his play during the game.

Thats awesome.

FYI -- still waiting for his wifes acceptance of my IG friendship.
I hope she doesn’t talk to Shannon Hogan. They’ll both take out a restraining order against you.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Will you give it a rest already? Your posts are a constant flow of garbage (and largely incorrect).

Losing Pelech is a huge blow. Dobson better be ready to step his game up because last night he looked like ****.

No injury problems except for the 90 man games lost this season, 12th most in the league.

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
The worst thing about Pelech’s injury is it probably shuts down the possibility of using some of our defense depth in the organization as a trade chip for a forward.

If Thomas Hickey wasn’t hurt he’d be up here today. Instead it’s Sebastian Aho.

There's more than a few Aho fans here. Guess we'll see what he's got.

I know you've seen your share of Bridgeport games. Do you think Hutton is ready to fill in for spot duty on the third D pairing?

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
There's more than a few Aho fans here. Guess we'll see what he's got.

I know you've seen your share of Bridgeport games. Do you think Hutton is ready to fill in for spot duty on the third D pairing?
Maybe not yet. He also missed a portion of the season due to injury. I’d leave him in the AHL for the time being just to get top 4 minutes and time on the PK.

Reactions: The Real JT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad