Injury Report: Injury Thread 2018-19 [Klefbom (Finger Surgery, Out 2 Months)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
blah, DTD to week-to-week. We could Davidson next game, not that we should rush him

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
Not to say they'll be playing or anything, but McLellan did confirm today that Hendricks, Caggiula and Davidson will all be traveling with the team during this 3 game road trip, so they must be getting close I'd think.

Although in Caggiula's case they might be bringing him along just so they can drop him off in Bakersfield for a conditioning stint.

easternrefugee

Jun 24, 2013
Bakersfield, CA
Not to say they'll be playing or anything, but McLellan did confirm today that Hendricks, Caggiula and Davidson will all be traveling with the team during this 3 game road trip, so they must be getting close I'd think.

Although in Caggiula's case they might be bringing him along just so they can drop him off in Bakersfield for a conditioning stint.

Why go on a road trip if you are not going to play?? Fayne went on trip as well.

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
Why go on a road trip if you are not going to play?? Fayne went on trip as well.

Was just thinking with all 3 games being in CA, they could have him practicing with the team and if they feel he could contribute then they could slot him into the lineup right away...but if he looks rusty and needing some games to get back up to speed, then sometime during the trip they could just drop him off at Bakersfield to get those games.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Was just thinking with all 3 games being in CA, they could have him practicing with the team and if they feel he could contribute then they could slot him into the lineup right away...but if he looks rusty and needing some games to get back up to speed, then sometime during the trip they could just drop him off at Bakersfield to get those games.

2 in CA, 1 vs Dallas.

I think once Cagguila is healthy we're going to see him at 3C in short order with Drai moving to the wing.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
is Caggulia alive? I haven't heard a peep since pre season

I think he is here:

images

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
is Caggulia alive? I haven't heard a peep since pre season

From listening to Stauffer's past couple shows it sounds like Drake's practicing with the team in at least some capacity, and is on this mini road trip. It feels like he's close to either getting back in the lineup or at minimum being sent to the AHL to get back some game shape.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
As someone who was pushing Yak for Murphy, it doesn't make sense anymore. There's no way you take out Nurse or Davidson for Murphy

Lars, Klef, Sekera, Nurse, Davidson.

Russell and Fayne injured.

Send Benning down, eventually waive Gryba.

He's worth a test drive until December.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Lars, Klef, Sekera, Nurse, Davidson.

Russell and Fayne injured.

Send Benning down, eventually waive Gryba.

He's worth a test drive until December.

Not even sure if he is. Sounds like Russell could be back as early as tomorrow, and it sounds like Davidson is only a week or 2 away.

Anyways, sure is going to be nice to be getting Hendricks back tomorrow, and maybe Russell, and then Davidson and hopefully Caggiula in the next couple weeks. If Drake could step right in then they'll probably try to load up the top 6 with Drai on wing to try and get the offence going.

Wewillrise

Jul 25, 2015
Russel, Jewels and Hendo back, Pouliot scratched. Hopefully this sparks some ****ing offence!

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Is it true Davidson re-injured his shoulder? If so, I feel bad for the dude; poor guy has a dark cloud following him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad