Injury Report: Injury Summary

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
So Krueg is out for 2 to 3 weeks with a broken finger. But yet both our guys have broken fingers but theyre only 1 to 2 weeks :laugh: We must have a +2 for quick healing. Cant say i've ever really heard of a broken finger only possibly being a week.

Lots of variables: fracture vs complete break, with out without ligament damage, even more things I'm not qualified to surmise about.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

I think he'll find, if he looks at my posting history, I've been pretty consistent on unnecessary hits in the game - including ones committed by our own players. This crap has to stop for the good of the game. We can't have guys out for 2 or 3 years, if not forever, because they feel like they have to deliver that potentially career ending shot.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
So Krueg is out for 2 to 3 weeks with a broken finger. But yet both our guys have broken fingers but theyre only 1 to 2 weeks :laugh: We must have a +2 for quick healing. Cant say i've ever really heard of a broken finger only possibly being a week.

Actually Krug basically got the tip of his finger cut off by a slash. I saw the picture on Twitter earlier today, it was pretty gross. I believe Espen Knutsen had a serious version of this as well when he was a Jacket. That would be the difference in time, there are no stitches involved with Wiz and Bob.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
10712829_10152430788802055_3195538262904189427_n.jpg

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014

Fracture v.s. complete break v.s. displaced fracture etc. etc. there are different variations, different kinds of breaks, and different healing times. I'm currently in week 4 of what is supposed to be 4 to 6 weeks of recovery time for a broken finger. It's all different.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL 13s13 seconds ago
#CBJ have recalled forwards Brian Gibbons & Sean Collins from @TheFalconsAHL

Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 1m1 minute ago
#CBJ recall Brian Gibbons and Sean Collins from Springfield. Also place James Wisniewski (broken finger) and Mark Letestu (groin) on IR.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@smitchcd: #CBJ Nick Foligno (neck) on the ice for practice this morning.”

“@smitchcd: Appears no one suffered any injuries during #CBJ day off yesterday. All able-bodied Jackets, incl Collins and Gibbons, are practicing today.”

Last edited:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Shawn Mitchell ‏@smitchcd 39s40 seconds ago
Some #CBJ lines today: 43-19-13; 71-41-10; 26-39-56; 23/37-32-40.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
Please, tell us more.

You have one capable line and that's it. Teams will scheme to stop that and then where is the scoring going to come from? One line can't do it all. Unless we see some major improvement from others not named Hartnell, Johansen, Atkinson or Foligno, then this is going to be a long, long month of games until we get healthy.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
This is definitely going to be the true test for Wennberg and Dano. I expect one of them to really shine over the next few weeks. By no means am I freaking out, Anisimov, Letestu and Jenner will all be back within 2-3 weeks max which fills 2 center spots and a wing. Allowing Jenner and/or Wennberg to play wing. Wouldn't be surprised to see something like

Foligno-Johansen-Atkinson
Hartnell-Anisimov-Dano
Wennberg-Jenner-Skille
Cracknell-Letestu-Boll

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
You have one capable line and that's it. Teams will scheme to stop that and then where is the scoring going to come from? One line can't do it all. Unless we see some major improvement from others not named Hartnell, Johansen, Atkinson or Foligno, then this is going to be a long, long month of games until we get healthy.

The 2nd line isn't bad and OH NO **** SHERLOCK. You can't lose 6-7 regulars up front and ice a bunch of "capable lines."

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
the most unsettling part to me is the guy in the net. There is an opportunity here for young guys and guys with potential to step up and get on the score sheet. I just wish there was stability in net to help cover for mistakes.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@smitchcd: #CBJ Nick Foligno practiced without limits. Still a little stiff, he said, but hopes to play Friday vs. #Leafs.”

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com

Pretty much. Thats not a very impressive lineup at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad