Injury Report: Injury Summary

Status
Not open for further replies.

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
10736007_10205127947149018_2080214323_n.jpg

Picture courtesy of Fro

Thought a Summary of our IR might be good since people keep asking when players should be back.

Nathan Horton
Injured Camp​
Duration Indefinite​
Expected return date N/A​
Mark Letestu
Injured 10/29​
Duration 2-4 Weeks​
Expected return date 11/26​
Cody Goloubef
Injured 11/3​
Duration 6 Weeks​
Expected return 12/15​
Ryan Murray
Injured 11/4​
Duration Week to Week​
Earliest 12/1 (but won't be)​
Artem Anisimov
Injured 11/29​
Duration 2-3 Months​
Earliest 3/1​
Scott Hartnell
Injured 12/12​
Duration 1-3 weeks​
Earliest 12/20​

Last edited:

hossua34

Mutt
Apr 7, 2003
Irvine, CA
Great thread. Hopefully Calvert, Foligno, and Jenner will be back in by next week...

I have serious concerns about our strength and conditioning staff after all this. I'm not sure how you couldn't, given the gravity of the injury situation. It's unreal.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I have serious concerns about our strength and conditioning staff after all this. I'm not sure how you couldn't, given the gravity of the injury situation. It's unreal.

How would you suggest they help avoid Wiz and Bob's broken fingers, Boone's broken hand or Foligno's head/neck?

zelbell

Oct 6, 2014
Columbus
Great thread. Hopefully Calvert, Foligno, and Jenner will be back in by next week...

the only one that isnt just like a freak accident would probably be Dubinsky's injury though

Boone getting hit in the hand, Foligno getting smashed my Carter, Bob and Wiz taking pucks to the finger, all things that are beyond any strength and conditioning staff's control really

i have no idea what happened to Calvert

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
How would you suggest they help avoid Wiz and Bob's broken fingers, Boone's broken hand or Foligno's head/neck?

The concern, rightfully, should be about the abdominal injuries. Seven in 18 months is utterly ridiculous and THOSE are the preventable injures.

Broken hands/fingers and neck/head injuries (don't forget CMac) and skates to the face don't have anything to do with the S&C staff.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Thank you for this thread cslebn, I was just thinking it would be nice to see the schedule for all these injured jackets.

Right now the boys on the ice gotta play with heart and fire and get us over .500 until 12/1 when we'll be pretty much fully staffed again. This is a great oppurtunity for guys like Tropp, Dano, Wennberg, etc to make an impression.

The Blue line has no excuses, they have got to be better. Besides Wiz they are 100% and very capable of carrying play for this team.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@Aportzline: #CBJ projected 23-man lineup would have salary (not cap) of $59 million. By end of Tuesday's game, $32 million worth of players was missing.”

“@Aportzline: Good news? Can you handle this? LW Nick Foligno could return Friday or Saturday. C Boone Jenner could be back early next month.”

“@Aportzline: #CBJ C Artem Anisimov expected to miss a week, but concussions are hard to predict.”

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
This is freakin insane. I hope whoever took that shot at AA is out for a while.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Complete disaster. Luckily it is early. It is going to be an extremely long month or so.

This seems to happen every year, although not to this magnitude.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
I rolled over in my sleep and dislocated a finger that got stuck in one spot.

Even the fans are getting in on the injury bandwagon!

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
I think this is the worst we have ever been hit with injuries. I remember a season where we had 8 guys out at one time, but never 9.

They have got to play lock-down hockey, and win by being opportunistic with the other teams mistakes.

At least stay around the .500 mark as best as is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille