Rumor: Injury Call-ups (No CHGoalies allowed)

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Excited to see what Grimaldi can do. But this really sucks for Pirri was was primed for a great season. Hopefully he doesn't miss much time.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Per Harv the mighty mites are on the way!

HAHAHAHA~! LOL

**** YEAH ~!

…and now I need tickets for tomorrow night! His first game will be my lil girl's first game~!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::jump::jump: :hyper::hyper::hyper:

wait. ****. Bergy and Barkov…not exactly the two I wanted hurt in anyway.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Excited to see what Grimaldi can do. But this really sucks for Pirri was was primed for a great season. Hopefully he doesn't miss much time.

Why does it suck for Pirri?

None of this could possibly be at Pirri's expense, can it?

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
Just a guess, will see at morning skate tomorrow:

Huberdeau - Bjugstad - Upshall
Fleischmann - Jokinen - Boyes
Hayes - Trocheck - Grimaldi
Kopecky - MacKenzie - Thornton

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
2j5gz1w.jpg

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Quick! Buy your daughter a Rocco jersey!

Her first jersey has to be a Henrik. I've been trying to find an infant 12-24 month, but for some dumb reason I can't…even told people to check the Garden to no avail and cosby's has the white lettered and I can't have that.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Bolland's IR is retroactive from the 17th so he is elligable to return at any time. Pirri can't come back until next weekend at the earliest. Bergy, Barkov not on IR.
Tro we know is NHL ready, I'm excited to see what Rocco can do though, his speed can do some real damage to Philly's D.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
If there are 4 out, I count 3 new eligible forwards: Trocheck, Grimaldi, and Hayes. Who is the 4th player? Bolland? Or just roll with 7d for one game and wait for Bolland to come back Tuesday (which seems like the day he'll be ready to go)

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
If there are 4 out, I count 3 new eligible forwards: Trocheck, Grimaldi, and Hayes. Who is the 4th player? Bolland? Or just roll with 7d for one game and wait for Bolland to come back Tuesday (which seems like the day he'll be ready to go)

They have Barky, Pirri, and Bergy out so that's 3 to replace. Pirri was replacing Bolland.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Can we all agree on that CHGoalie will automatically will get Grimadli in the point game for the next game?

I do appreciate those that picked before me...I even quick posted his name before i did the official list format post!

Man I can't wait. Even if he doesn't score, which I think he will if Gallant gives him time, I'm most pleased!

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
I'll be going to the game tomorrow. It'll be very interesting to see how they do. I really hope Bjugstad takes this chance to step up and score a goal. I'd love to see Tro playing hard as hell to prove he's NHL caliber for the future. Rocco will hopefully bring some speed to the offense. A minor bump in the road, but its not like this is going to ruin the season for us. I can't speak for anyone here, but I'm remaining positive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad