Rumor: Injury Call-ups (No CHGoalies allowed)

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
GiuPdRV8WGzyE.gif

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
barkov will be sorely missed... this will show how valuable he is to this team even tho he is not putting up points... giroux line will dominate but i hope our d can step up and hold up... interesting to see how they handle this... we dont have a player with barkys ability to replace him... hopefully jugs can break out hes been showing signs last few games but we need him to step up asap....

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Damnit. I want to go tomorrow...today. been up over 24 hours with 3-4 more hours of driving to go.

OvumblowerApollo

Sep 5, 2014
Palm Beach County
barkov will be sorely missed... this will show how valuable he is to this team even tho he is not putting up points... giroux line will dominate but i hope our d can step up and hold up... interesting to see how they handle this... we dont have a player with barkys ability to replace him... hopefully jugs can break out hes been showing signs last few games but we need him to step up asap....

The list of injuries begins...

Barkov's back checking ability is second to no one else on this team by a long shot, which really sucks, but just the law of averages says we can start finishing more of these bountiful chances we've been getting.. and we better cos the puck will be on our sticks a bit less with Barkov out.

Super psyched to see Grimaldi again, and welcome back Trocheck! Hoping for Huberdeau to snag a few points tonight.

Made it out to the awesome Panthers/Coyotes games with my bad back but after roughing it out with the one year old trick or treating I've got to watch this game from home. I'll hit up the next game for sure, especially the Thanksgiving week games. Hope all the locals on here are making more of an effort to make it out.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Has it been confirmed that Rocco will play? I would think Hayes would be the one inserted into the lineup with Rocco just practicing for now.

-ghoste

Rockaway Rob

Jun 30, 2007
Has it been confirmed that Rocco will play? I would think Hayes would be the one inserted into the lineup with Rocco just practicing for now.

-ghoste

Considering Barkov, Bergy, and Pirri are supposedly all out for this game, I would think Hayes, Trotchek, and Grimaldi will all be in the lineup. I guess Grimaldi could sit if Bolland is back but I haven't heard he is ready to come back yet

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden

-ghoste

@hfialkov · 2 min
Hayes Trocheck and Grimaldi in #flapanthers

@hfialkov · 46 min
Optional skate. None of injured guys are out there #flapanthers

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
This is pretty exciting. We've all been waiting a long time to see him play in the NHL.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Considering Barkov, Bergy, and Pirri are supposedly all out for this game, I would think Hayes, Trotchek, and Grimaldi will all be in the lineup. I guess Grimaldi could sit if Bolland is back but I haven't heard he is ready to come back yet

Oh snap, I didn't know Bergy was banged up also. I was kinda wondering why he didn't have a really good game against Arizona.

-ghoste

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad