Rumor: Injury Call-ups (No CHGoalies allowed)

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
Grimaldi reassigned to the AHL.

Expected, no need to keep him in NHL unless he play top 6, better then he play top 6 min in AHL, he will be back, that probably means either Bolland and/or pirri will be back in next game.
Also depending on how long Kuli will be out, will we see either Petro or SOB, SOB if its longer, Petro if its shorter.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Expected, no need to keep him in NHL unless he play top 6, better then he play top 6 min in AHL, he will be back, that probably means either Bolland and/or pirri will be back in next game.
Also depending on how long Kuli will be out, will we see either Petro or SOB, SOB if its longer, Petro if its shorter.

I think it means either Pirri or Bergy.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
I forgot Bergy, but yeah Pirri or Bergy, Troscheck will be sent down when Bolland is ready.

Bergy wasn't on IR so they didn't need to send Grimaldi down today. Should either be Pirri or Bolland (likely Pirri).

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 16s16 seconds ago
No official news yet, but word is MRI on Kulikov (FLA) indicated damage not severe. Good news for him and team.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 16s16 seconds ago
No official news yet, but word is MRI on Kulikov (FLA) indicated damage not severe. Good news for him and team.

That would be huge for us! We need that top shutdown pair of Kuli & Mitchell.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
It's kind of a bummer that Grimaldi was sent back down, but it was to be expected with guys coming back into the lineup. The kid played just as I hoped during his four games here and I'm sure he'll be back.

Awesome news if Pirri returns on Tuesday. We're going to need him over the next couple of weeks in the scoring department.

I'm eager to hear how long Kulikov is out for. I actually completely forgot that O'Brien is an option, but I'm thinking Petrovic might be the more likely option.

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
I'd rather give Kulikov a game or two off anyway if it's not serious. He's been getting beat up the last couple games. He got hurt from a hit in the Philly game (which led to a goal) and yesterday (which led to a goal).

I think that speaks volumes to how well he has been playing.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
I'd rather give Kulikov a game or two off anyway if it's not serious. He's been getting beat up the last couple games. He got hurt from a hit in the Philly game (which led to a goal) and yesterday (which led to a goal).

I think that speaks volumes to how well he has been playing.

I remember last year when he was a serious candidate for a trade. Then he got scratched for one game and thats when he changed. Hes been a totally different player ever since

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
I remember last year when he was a serious candidate for a trade. Then he got scratched for one game and thats when he changed. Hes been a totally different player ever since

Really think the influence of Mitchell has helped him a lot. Top notch quality Defender.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL

Really think the influence of Mitchell has helped him a lot. Top notch quality Defender.

Agree with both. I think the benching made him change his attitude and realize that talent alone doesn't make it happen at this level. He's so much better now. And Mitchell is such a good leader. He holds guys accountable and the players seem to really rally around him. He was a great signing for his intangibles and leadership as much as his ability on the ice. It's not a coincidence that the defense has improved since Mitchell and Morris came aboard.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Above all Mitchell seems to make Kuli responsible.

Of course I'm disapponted Rocco is back down, at least he showed what an asset he can be, maybe next time with Bjugs?

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Above all Mitchell seems to make Kuli responsible.

Of course I'm disapponted Rocco is back down, at least he showed what an asset he can be, maybe next time with Bjugs?

Rocco played hard. I really liked what I saw from him. If he looked that good now how good will he be when he's NHL ready? It was a breath of fresh air to see talent on the way.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Rocco played hard. I really liked what I saw from him. If he looked that good now how good will he be when he's NHL ready? It was a breath of fresh air to see talent on the way.

He has a few looks in the Boston game that were amazing. He is still a bit raw, but when he comes back up it should be exciting to see.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
He has a few looks in the Boston game that were amazing. He is still a bit raw, but when he comes back up it should be exciting to see.

What impressed me was his ability to take the puck from end to end with ease. He's not the dump and chase kind of guy. Maybe he has no place on this team.

Erased

Jun 18, 2014
Agree with both. I think the benching made him change his attitude and realize that talent alone doesn't make it happen at this level. He's so much better now. And Mitchell is such a good leader. He holds guys accountable and the players seem to really rally around him. He was a great signing for his intangibles and leadership as much as his ability on the ice. It's not a coincidence that the defense has improved since Mitchell and Morris came aboard.

Effort never really seemed like an issue with him. To me it always seemed like he was trying to do too much or would go for the fancy play instead of the smart one which lead to numerous turnovers. After the benching and his talk with Jovo he seems to have really simplified his game and started to make smarter plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad