Speculation: Incoming Nordiques Jersey?

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
the rumors I've seen via twitter are white nords jersey with a burgundy nords logo, another rando who claimed to have seen it specifically mentioned it had fleurs on the shoulders so if true maybe the bottom of the torso doesnt have them.

I'll be interested to see how that burgundy logo looks on the powder blue Nords jerseys. They used more of a brighter traditional red color for their logo. The darker burgundy might work but it also has the potential to clash.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
ummm no. That’s just the normal slate blue the Avs have always had.
giphy.gif

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
View media item 8188
Still think it’s Quebec....

I love how people can’t believe a shade of blue changes when it’s the dominate color and under light. It’s easier to think AFFILIATE means a connection to a franchise thousands of miles away that they never were around for...

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Big fan of the Islanders just doing an Islanders jersey
They could've done a Fisherman update, they could've done the post-Fisherman wave one with the regular logo that they used to wear. They could've done the 00's orange one, or even just the kinda regular looking 00's jersey that's just a tiny bit "2000's retro".

But instead here's the regular jersey in navy blue. Congratulations, Lou's pulling some more dinosaur BS when the league is trying to go for a cash grab.

Shockingly, the Devils immediately end up with green Christmas sweaters with that corpse of a mob boss out of the f***ing way.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Luckily, some of these jerseys are going to look so god damn cool. If your team lands on a good one, it's a great time to get a fun fan jersey for sure.

Just waiting for the goat head...

Reactions: tigervixxxen

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Eagles Blueberry looks like sub-fake level. Awful, awful, awful.

Big fan of Uncle Lou's policy on jerseys and jersey numbers.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
White jersey with burgundy trim, but blue gloves and shorts. It's going to be hideous.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Almost looks like a Nordiques jersey in Avs colors. Could look really cool.
If they were smart about it this is what they would do. The Nords sweater is a classic look. Just update the colors and some small details and bam... you've got an instant winner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad