Speculation: Incoming Nordiques Jersey?

SD Avs Fan

Jul 1, 2019
If they would replace the nords logo with the regular Avs logo and replace the saints symbols with snow flakes or something it would be an awesome look for the primary whites. For the homes just swap the white for blue and the blue for white and it would create another great look.

Lavina21

Mar 30, 2019
Russia
Bednar seemed pretty excited about the changes at the end of his presser yesterday. He refused to give any details on what combinations they'll be using though.[/QUOTE]

You mean there is a chance they might bring some alterations to the home/away jerseys?

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I don't understand what the big damn secret is. We know they are going with the blue pants/gloves/helmets. Why not just reveal them already? Everyone else has revealed their full RRetro uniforms, the Avs haven't even done that. The best we can get is from Ice Authentics speculation and photos from the NHL on the Outdoor Game reveal.

This, along with their unwillingness to stream any practices/scrimmages, or get their TV deal figured out is beyond aggravating. It's almost like the fans are an afterthought at times.

Last edited:
Reactions: madman

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I don't understand what the big damn secret is. We know they are going with the blue pants/gloves/helmets. Why not just reveal them already? Everyone else has revealed their full RRetro uniforms, the Avs haven't even done that. The best we can get is from Ice Authentics speculation and photos from the NHL on the Outdoor Game reveal.

This, along with their unwillingness to stream any practices/scrimmages, or get their TV deal figured out is beyond aggravating. It's almost like the fans are an afterthought at times.
At times?

Lol. The Avs organization doesn't give a **** about their fans.

Actually, all organizations don't give a **** about their fans unless those fans are season ticket holders.

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
I desperately would love an RR polo but haven’t seen any of those. Has anyone seen any by chance?

Lavina21

Mar 30, 2019
Russia
Damn, this new uniform is among the ugliest I've ever seen in hockey. Is it for the 25th anniversary season only?

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I like the decision to keep the alternates vs the “real” division foe St. Louis and Minnesota. Why they chose Anaheim for the RR seems odd I guess.
I can only believe they did it expecting us to outscore them a lot and wanted video archive of us in those sweaters. But yeah, Anaheim seems a poor match for that as they've actually got a good goalie.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
No, and AA (or Fanatics) still doesn't have the RR Adidas t-shirt, but in the meantime AA is selling stuff with the 25th Anniversary logo, so if you'd rather get really ugly merch, that's for you.
I noticed today that they had had it. Only L and XL available now, and I think I checked weekly. I don't know how the supplier is f***ing up with the demand this badly. It's ridiculous.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I noticed today that they had had it. Only L and XL available now, and I think I checked weekly. I don't know how the supplier is f***ing up with the demand this badly. It's ridiculous.
Now they just have the Fanatics ones and not the Adidas. Wipe my ass with Fanatics branded gear.

Reactions: Newusername

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad