Speculation: Incoming Nordiques Jersey?

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
I hope they’re not changing the home and aways. I still need to buy a new Mackinnon one cause I lost too much weight so it’s too big

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
It's the fourth jersey program. Apparently they might be twists on throwback jerseys or maybe just regular, and the twist is apparently color inversion. That's an Avs color, so I think we can expect a color inverted Avs home.

Remains to be seen I guess, if it has an Avs logo, but that's already one of the Avs' colors.

Or maybe they could do a modernized Nords jersey, but fourth jerseys are a league-wide thing.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I just hope the dont mess around with it, just re release it as is. One of the greatest nhl jerseys in history up there with the Whalers.

If they do a throwback thing they have to use the real jersey, like Carolina with the Whalers.

Reactions: S3rkie

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Also I realise the Stadium Series last year was a bit of an anti-climax but surely it wasn't that forgettable

1206330589.jpg.jpg

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
It's the fourth jersey program. Apparently they might be twists on throwback jerseys or maybe just regular, and the twist is apparently color inversion. That's an Avs color, so I think we can expect a color inverted Avs home.

Remains to be seen I guess, if it has an Avs logo, but that's already one of the Avs' colors.

Or maybe they could do a modernized Nords jersey, but fourth jerseys are a league-wide thing.
I just want to reiterate that this is something that Icethetics has discussed and heard about from sources.

icethetics | JerseyWatch 2020

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I mean, I already like the normal jerseys and the current 3rd jerseys are fine. I guess they do need to make money though.

CaleMakaw

Jul 12, 2018
What if they just have new gloves. That stand out instead of the black. Like Vegas and their white gloves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad